Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Brooks Brothers Milano Pant Challenge - Who did it best? VOTE! Last post on 7/28/11 at 6:19pm in Classic Menswear
- VOTE: Fit of the Week :) Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:49am in Classic Menswear
- Your Spring/Summer Looks Last post on 7/1/14 at 6:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style - Page 860
I like this for some summer bbq time, but yes, brown shoes would suit the look better. I generally don't prefer Venetians either. I veer more toward the bit, penny or tie loafer. (driving loafer, that is) But to each their own!
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Can I get a little feedback on this? I know the shirt is big and I know the lighting is the poor. The brands are Lord and Taylor, Banana Republic, and Aston Grey.
Get your pants hemmed pants with a higher rise and have them hemmed to a proper length. Get a less casual belt. Consider adding a jacket to that fit. You've got a bit of a belly (no hate) and a jacket will pull emphasis away from this.
That is not a better picture. Still, I believe we get the gist, so, first, welcome. Second, there's not much to say about this. You've already identified the bagginess of the shirt, and the fit of the jeans (?) seems to fit into one of the generally accepted categories of fit. Do you like the way they fit? Otherwise, this is unremarkable.
I don't really know what I was looking for when I posted here. I guess I was just making sure I didn't make any major errors.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Coat: Riviera Napoli
Rollneck: Johnstons of Elgin merino
Trousers: HY Flannel
Shoes: Meermin suede chukka's
Really really nice. I wish I had suede that dark. Unfortunately nothing in my size (10UK) in Carmina. I've got Snuff but doesn't look as good with pants that light.
And damn that's a crazy shoulder line.
- › Constructive ideas on improving the forum 14 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 15 minutes ago
- › Nicholas Templeman: A Bespoke Shoemaker 22 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 27 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 08/26/2016 -- DROWN IN BROWN 34 minutes ago
- › THE EUROPEAN THRIFT BUY /SELL / TRADE / WANT THREAD 35 minutes ago
- › WTF over-zealous police? 40 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 42 minutes ago
- › NFL 2016-17 Thread 46 minutes ago
- › Take all of the guns. All of them. 47 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding