Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Brooks Brothers Milano Pant Challenge - Who did it best? VOTE! Last post on 7/28/11 at 6:19pm in Classic Menswear
- VOTE: Fit of the Week :) Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:49am in Classic Menswear
- Your Spring/Summer Looks Last post on 7/1/14 at 6:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style - Page 837
Styleforum Top Picks
^great shirt; I think the more summery shoes would be better (assuming it's summer) though the denim shirt contrasts for some reason I like it......is that the Sawtooth (forgot exact name) LVC shirt I've been searching for on and off for a year or so? If so that might be the reason I love this whole fit!
Cooled down enough to wear a sweater today and casual Friday so I get to wear my favorite pair of shoes.
Also, you may notice my wardrobe is pretty small so I apologize for a lot of the same pieces. I do my best to mix them up.
I'd also like to mention that I've been following this thread for years and I'd like to say to NOBD, Rob, Crat, Stitchy, Rambo and many others, you've been inspiring and fun to watch. Three years ago these pictures would have shown me in cargo shorts and nerd t-shirts with "clever" sayings on them, so thanks for leading me toward the path of righteousness.
Oh, and apart from the obvious reasons of vanity and narcissism I'm here to hopefully get some advice so please help me out with any improvements I can make.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Well I guess Rambo might not count since he doesn't post any fits, which I don't really understand. We already know you're conceited and arrogant Rambo, those seem like major factors for posting pictures of yourself on the internet for the purpose of having fights and receiving adulation, yet somehow, you manage to refrain.
Mostly kidding Rambo, I love you.
PS - "mostly" might be a bit generous.
- WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 19 seconds ago
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 6 minutes ago
- › The Architecture Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 16 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 16 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 19 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 20 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories