Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Brooks Brothers Milano Pant Challenge - Who did it best? VOTE! Last post on 7/28/11 at 6:19pm in Classic Menswear
- VOTE: Fit of the Week :) Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:49am in Classic Menswear
- Your Spring/Summer Looks Last post on 7/1/14 at 6:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style - Page 837
Styleforum Top Picks
^great shirt; I think the more summery shoes would be better (assuming it's summer) though the denim shirt contrasts for some reason I like it......is that the Sawtooth (forgot exact name) LVC shirt I've been searching for on and off for a year or so? If so that might be the reason I love this whole fit!
Cooled down enough to wear a sweater today and casual Friday so I get to wear my favorite pair of shoes.
Also, you may notice my wardrobe is pretty small so I apologize for a lot of the same pieces. I do my best to mix them up.
I'd also like to mention that I've been following this thread for years and I'd like to say to NOBD, Rob, Crat, Stitchy, Rambo and many others, you've been inspiring and fun to watch. Three years ago these pictures would have shown me in cargo shorts and nerd t-shirts with "clever" sayings on them, so thanks for leading me toward the path of righteousness.
Oh, and apart from the obvious reasons of vanity and narcissism I'm here to hopefully get some advice so please help me out with any improvements I can make.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Well I guess Rambo might not count since he doesn't post any fits, which I don't really understand. We already know you're conceited and arrogant Rambo, those seem like major factors for posting pictures of yourself on the internet for the purpose of having fights and receiving adulation, yet somehow, you manage to refrain.
Mostly kidding Rambo, I love you.
PS - "mostly" might be a bit generous.
- WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 47 seconds ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 50 seconds ago
- › Self Edge RJB 106BSP 30 (pics inside) 1 minute ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 2 minutes ago
- › Justice Scalia Has Died 2 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 12th; Checks! 2 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 4 minutes ago
- › Self Edge SExFHxRJB Size 30 (pics inside) 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?