Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Brooks Brothers Milano Pant Challenge - Who did it best? VOTE! Last post on 7/28/11 at 6:19pm in Classic Menswear
- VOTE: Fit of the Week :) Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:49am in Classic Menswear
- Your Spring/Summer Looks Last post on 7/1/14 at 6:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style - Page 837
^great shirt; I think the more summery shoes would be better (assuming it's summer) though the denim shirt contrasts for some reason I like it......is that the Sawtooth (forgot exact name) LVC shirt I've been searching for on and off for a year or so? If so that might be the reason I love this whole fit!
Cooled down enough to wear a sweater today and casual Friday so I get to wear my favorite pair of shoes.
Also, you may notice my wardrobe is pretty small so I apologize for a lot of the same pieces. I do my best to mix them up.
I'd also like to mention that I've been following this thread for years and I'd like to say to NOBD, Rob, Crat, Stitchy, Rambo and many others, you've been inspiring and fun to watch. Three years ago these pictures would have shown me in cargo shorts and nerd t-shirts with "clever" sayings on them, so thanks for leading me toward the path of righteousness.
Oh, and apart from the obvious reasons of vanity and narcissism I'm here to hopefully get some advice so please help me out with any improvements I can make.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Well I guess Rambo might not count since he doesn't post any fits, which I don't really understand. We already know you're conceited and arrogant Rambo, those seem like major factors for posting pictures of yourself on the internet for the purpose of having fights and receiving adulation, yet somehow, you manage to refrain.
Mostly kidding Rambo, I love you.
PS - "mostly" might be a bit generous.
- › Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › 2017 50 Book Challenge 8 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 12 minutes ago
- › Croquis sartoriaux / Sartorial sketches 15 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 16 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 30 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 35 minutes ago
- › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread 41 minutes ago
- › Grant Stone - Official Affiliate Thread 48 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...