Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Brooks Brothers Milano Pant Challenge - Who did it best? VOTE! Last post on 7/28/11 at 6:19pm in Classic Menswear
- VOTE: Fit of the Week :) Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:49am in Classic Menswear
- Your Spring/Summer Looks Last post on 7/1/14 at 6:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style - Page 837
^great shirt; I think the more summery shoes would be better (assuming it's summer) though the denim shirt contrasts for some reason I like it......is that the Sawtooth (forgot exact name) LVC shirt I've been searching for on and off for a year or so? If so that might be the reason I love this whole fit!
Cooled down enough to wear a sweater today and casual Friday so I get to wear my favorite pair of shoes.
Also, you may notice my wardrobe is pretty small so I apologize for a lot of the same pieces. I do my best to mix them up.
I'd also like to mention that I've been following this thread for years and I'd like to say to NOBD, Rob, Crat, Stitchy, Rambo and many others, you've been inspiring and fun to watch. Three years ago these pictures would have shown me in cargo shorts and nerd t-shirts with "clever" sayings on them, so thanks for leading me toward the path of righteousness.
Oh, and apart from the obvious reasons of vanity and narcissism I'm here to hopefully get some advice so please help me out with any improvements I can make.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Well I guess Rambo might not count since he doesn't post any fits, which I don't really understand. We already know you're conceited and arrogant Rambo, those seem like major factors for posting pictures of yourself on the internet for the purpose of having fights and receiving adulation, yet somehow, you manage to refrain.
Mostly kidding Rambo, I love you.
PS - "mostly" might be a bit generous.
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 4 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 6 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 7 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 8 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you RIDE today? 16 minutes ago
- › Anyone here that own Hugo Boss Selection Tailored suits? 17 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 21 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 21 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 22 minutes ago
- › MILER Menswear - Official Affiliate Thread 40 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding