Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Brooks Brothers Milano Pant Challenge - Who did it best? VOTE! Last post on 7/28/11 at 6:19pm in Classic Menswear
- VOTE: Fit of the Week :) Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:49am in Classic Menswear
- Your Spring/Summer Looks Last post on 7/1/14 at 6:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style - Page 831
post #12451 of 20279
4/11/13 at 1:49am
Styleforum Top Picks
post #12452 of 20279
4/11/13 at 2:00am
post #12453 of 20279
4/11/13 at 7:09am
post #12454 of 20279
4/11/13 at 7:11am
post #12455 of 20279
4/11/13 at 7:25am
post #12456 of 20279
4/11/13 at 8:46am
post #12457 of 20279
4/11/13 at 2:37pm
post #12458 of 20279
4/11/13 at 10:25pm
post #12459 of 20279
4/12/13 at 4:58am
post #12460 of 20279
4/12/13 at 8:36am
post #12461 of 20279
4/12/13 at 10:43am
post #12462 of 20279
4/12/13 at 12:48pm
Thanks! It's a Brooks Brothers from last year I believe. Don't know if they are still selling it.
post #12463 of 20279
4/13/13 at 12:01am
post #12464 of 20279
4/13/13 at 7:26am
post #12465 of 20279
4/13/13 at 7:39am
Josh you have a nice take on casual clothes but the most awful slumpy posture in all your photos. See how good your clothes look if the next time you pose for a pic, stand up straight, shoulders back, chin up, chest out belly in! Look like a proud confident manly man, not Oliver Twist asking for more gruel!
- WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style
Styleforum Top Picks
Currently, there are 1020 Active Users (135 Members and 885 Guests)
- › Australian Members 23 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 5 minutes ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 6 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 11 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 12 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 12 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 14 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 17 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 21 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 24 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...