Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Brooks Brothers Milano Pant Challenge - Who did it best? VOTE! Last post on 7/28/11 at 6:19pm in Classic Menswear
- VOTE: Fit of the Week :) Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:49am in Classic Menswear
- Your Spring/Summer Looks Last post on 7/1/14 at 6:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style - Page 820
I like the Queens Zoo - low key, almost quaint.
edit: TTO fit is appealing, can't express why though.
Edited by DLester - 3/29/13 at 8:49pm
Contributing to the purple pants theme.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I don't know if it's just the picture, but, looking at your left leg, that's a pretty tall hem/cuff. What is that, two inches of material? Either way, I really like the pants.
Thanks. Picture seems right. I usually have my cuffs around 2 inches. So if going un-cuffed I fold 2 inches in the other way. The heavy cotton fabric seems to make it more noticeable.
It's bespoke made by Nei Rodriguez, an Uruguayan tailor, the design is a copy of these pair of trousers made by Ambrosi, but mine were delivered in one week.
I'm sorry, I did misspell the name, it's Gurkha.
well that is good then; indoor internet pics can make things look different than irl. Maybe outdoor photo next time?
do you pair the camel coat with a light blue buttondown? that is about the only way I could maybe wear camel. Camel usually makes me look jaundiced.
The only other time I wore it was with a medium-blue dress shirt! Unfortunately, I don't have a pic. Here's another one of me in the blazer, same pose but perhaps slightly different lighting Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
So you're a redhead/pale then?I'm not an Irish redhead, so my paleness doesn't come with a corresponding tinge of red...it's more a blue paleness, lol
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 36 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 1 minute ago
- › CJ vs Meermin after 5 years 4 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 5 minutes ago
- › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 8 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...