Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Brooks Brothers Milano Pant Challenge - Who did it best? VOTE! Last post on 7/28/11 at 6:19pm in Classic Menswear
- VOTE: Fit of the Week :) Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:49am in Classic Menswear
- Your Spring/Summer Looks Last post on 7/1/14 at 6:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Grant Stone
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style - Page 820
I like the Queens Zoo - low key, almost quaint.
edit: TTO fit is appealing, can't express why though.
Edited by DLester - 3/29/13 at 8:49pm
Contributing to the purple pants theme.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I don't know if it's just the picture, but, looking at your left leg, that's a pretty tall hem/cuff. What is that, two inches of material? Either way, I really like the pants.
Thanks. Picture seems right. I usually have my cuffs around 2 inches. So if going un-cuffed I fold 2 inches in the other way. The heavy cotton fabric seems to make it more noticeable.
It's bespoke made by Nei Rodriguez, an Uruguayan tailor, the design is a copy of these pair of trousers made by Ambrosi, but mine were delivered in one week.
I'm sorry, I did misspell the name, it's Gurkha.
well that is good then; indoor internet pics can make things look different than irl. Maybe outdoor photo next time?
do you pair the camel coat with a light blue buttondown? that is about the only way I could maybe wear camel. Camel usually makes me look jaundiced.
The only other time I wore it was with a medium-blue dress shirt! Unfortunately, I don't have a pic. Here's another one of me in the blazer, same pose but perhaps slightly different lighting Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
So you're a redhead/pale then?I'm not an Irish redhead, so my paleness doesn't come with a corresponding tinge of red...it's more a blue paleness, lol
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 2 minutes ago
- › M.Gemi Shoes 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 7 minutes ago
- › The Quintessential Dress Shoe: Black Cap Toe Oxford 9 minutes ago
- › Motorcycles 10 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 11 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 14 minutes ago
- › Do Edward Green Top Drawer Shoes Fit Different Than EG RTW??? 15 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 21 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 21 minutes ago
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care Guide
- › AE fit & sizing help
- › 5 of the best Groomsmen’s gifts