you still have a chance. It is ever too late.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Brooks Brothers Milano Pant Challenge - Who did it best? VOTE! Last post on 7/28/11 at 6:19pm in Classic Menswear
- VOTE: Fit of the Week :) Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:49am in Classic Menswear
- Your Spring/Summer Looks Last post on 7/1/14 at 6:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style - Page 793
Styleforum Top Picks
post #11882 of 20288
2/28/13 at 7:45pm
post #11883 of 20288
2/28/13 at 7:49pm
post #11884 of 20288
2/28/13 at 8:03pm
post #11885 of 20288
2/28/13 at 8:07pm
post #11886 of 20288
2/28/13 at 8:17pm
post #11887 of 20288
2/28/13 at 8:26pm
Dunno if this is addressed to me but I buy mainline on clearance. Everything I buy is heavily clearanced jcrew or not. I will occasionally buy a regular jcrew item @ full price but I will always try to use a student discount or promotion. I am cheap
post #11888 of 20288
2/28/13 at 8:33pm
What is this student discount you are talking of? I have bought a few shirts from their factory store and I like them. I have yet to buy from mainline because there never seems to be anything in the store near my house with anything.
post #11889 of 20288
2/28/13 at 9:13pm
i had bought a few things from the outlet store before i knew they have a different line. i was not terribly pleased with the cut of the pants or the quality of some of the shirts, and was happy when i found out it was just the factory stuff.
i have found though some regular j crew mainline stuff there, that has been good and at deep discount. basically, i stick to the mainline stuff, which i have been very pleased with. most notably the flanel ludlow pants i just got. had to have them tapered, but they are great pants.
hope that helps.
post #11890 of 20288
3/1/13 at 2:17am
post #11891 of 20288
3/1/13 at 7:38am
post #11892 of 20288
3/1/13 at 7:52am
post #11893 of 20288
3/1/13 at 8:18am
post #11894 of 20288
3/1/13 at 8:25am
post #11895 of 20288
3/1/13 at 9:46am
- WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style
Styleforum Top Picks
Currently, there are 1451 Active Users (351 Members and 1100 Guests)
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 3 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 3 minutes ago
- › Momotaro Jeans 0705SP Size 33 7 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 7 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 11 minutes ago
- › How do I obtain this fit? 11 minutes ago
- › is it ok to wear short sleeve shirts? 11 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...