Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Brooks Brothers Milano Pant Challenge - Who did it best? VOTE! Last post on 7/28/11 at 6:19pm in Classic Menswear
- VOTE: Fit of the Week :) Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:49am in Classic Menswear
- Your Spring/Summer Looks Last post on 7/1/14 at 6:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style - Page 766
post #11476 of 20292
2/7/13 at 12:16pm
Styleforum Top Picks
post #11477 of 20292
2/7/13 at 6:27pm
Lol I know, I was just weirded out because that's what I study and I was just translating a bit of the volsungasaga about sinfljoti before I checked the forum.
post #11478 of 20292
2/8/13 at 3:54am
post #11479 of 20292
2/8/13 at 4:24am
post #11480 of 20292
2/8/13 at 4:25am
post #11481 of 20292
2/8/13 at 4:25am
post #11482 of 20292
2/8/13 at 6:27am
post #11483 of 20292
2/8/13 at 6:28am
Thank you, gents. They're BB Milano model, which are lower-rise than most BB models. If you want the same color in something a bit less slim-cut, but still slim, order the Thompson version online (they're only available online - none in the stores). One word of warning - inseams on Milanos run shorter than expected - definitely cut for "no break".
post #11484 of 20292
2/8/13 at 6:29am
post #11485 of 20292
2/8/13 at 7:36am
post #11486 of 20292
2/8/13 at 7:46am
post #11487 of 20292
2/8/13 at 7:49am
post #11488 of 20292
2/8/13 at 8:21am
same here. i might wear em a half dozen times all season, and at least half of those times chinos/khakis would work just as well for the fit. there were some really nice ones at RL last i was there, but i really could not justify it. maybe next year just one pair of medium brown cords will be in order.
post #11489 of 20292
2/8/13 at 8:58am
post #11490 of 20292
2/8/13 at 9:46am
- WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style
Styleforum Top Picks
Currently, there are 977 Active Users (132 Members and 845 Guests)
- › Mod to Suedehead 8 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 19 seconds ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 1 minute ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 6 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Best Value Tailor in Hong Kong 14 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 29 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?