Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Brooks Brothers Milano Pant Challenge - Who did it best? VOTE! Last post on 7/28/11 at 6:19pm in Classic Menswear
- VOTE: Fit of the Week :) Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:49am in Classic Menswear
- Your Spring/Summer Looks Last post on 7/1/14 at 6:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style - Page 737
Styleforum Top Picks
NOBD has been banned for washing his jeans once again after repeatedly having been told not to.
wait, wrong forum
Seriously though; my guess is that washing raw denim frequently does improve its lifespan.
As you can see from NOBD's APCs you will still get some decent fades even if you wash frequently.
Nothing as extreme as this though.
Can a similar effect be achieved for washed denim?
Casual day at the office.. a bit chilly out side so went with the turtle neck and dress pants with dress shoes..to brave the slight chill had on my warm brown, double breasted pea coat/ Top coat.
Turtle Neck: Brooks Brothers Black Fleece
Coat: Billy Reid
Pants: Suit Supply
Watch: Vintage Swiss Army.
Happy middle of the week everyone!
There are no secrets. I just wash them after, say, 5-7 wears. Regular wash, 40 degrees celsius. No dryer.
Agreed, this is not flattering. I recognise the difficulties in dressing well for a big fella and your usual slim fits solve this problem very well, but too often you look like you are being squeezed out of your collar, and your facial expression is a little disconcerting too. This may well be due to the camera remote catching you in an unflattering moment, but I reckon a smile would go a long way on your pics!
- WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Australian Members 27 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Official Guitar, Amp, Pedals, and Gear Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 8 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 12 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 19 minutes ago
- › The SW&D Music Appreciation Thread 21 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 29 minutes ago
- › Cool Shoes, Paraphernalia & Desiderata - Part II 29 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 29 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories