Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Brooks Brothers Milano Pant Challenge - Who did it best? VOTE! Last post on 7/28/11 at 6:19pm in Classic Menswear
- VOTE: Fit of the Week :) Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:49am in Classic Menswear
- Your Spring/Summer Looks Last post on 7/1/14 at 6:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style - Page 737
NOBD has been banned for washing his jeans once again after repeatedly having been told not to.
wait, wrong forum
Seriously though; my guess is that washing raw denim frequently does improve its lifespan.
As you can see from NOBD's APCs you will still get some decent fades even if you wash frequently.
Nothing as extreme as this though.
Can a similar effect be achieved for washed denim?
Casual day at the office.. a bit chilly out side so went with the turtle neck and dress pants with dress shoes..to brave the slight chill had on my warm brown, double breasted pea coat/ Top coat.
Turtle Neck: Brooks Brothers Black Fleece
Coat: Billy Reid
Pants: Suit Supply
Watch: Vintage Swiss Army.
Happy middle of the week everyone!
There are no secrets. I just wash them after, say, 5-7 wears. Regular wash, 40 degrees celsius. No dryer.
Agreed, this is not flattering. I recognise the difficulties in dressing well for a big fella and your usual slim fits solve this problem very well, but too often you look like you are being squeezed out of your collar, and your facial expression is a little disconcerting too. This may well be due to the camera remote catching you in an unflattering moment, but I reckon a smile would go a long way on your pics!
- › Cars We Drive! 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 8 minutes ago
- › £1230 NEW MAISON CORTHAY BLACK LEATHER ARCA SHOES UK10.5 UK11 9 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 12 minutes ago
- › £1230 NEW MAISON CORTHAY BROWN LEATHER ARCA SHOES UK7.5 US8.5... 14 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 17 minutes ago
- › £1190 NEW MAISON CORTHAY BROWN SUEDE OXFORD SHOES UK8.5 US9.5... 17 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 18 minutes ago
- › £1230 NEW WITH TREES MAISON CORTHAY BROWN LEATHER ARCA SHOES 28 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 32 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding