Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Brooks Brothers Milano Pant Challenge - Who did it best? VOTE! Last post on 7/28/11 at 6:19pm in Classic Menswear
- VOTE: Fit of the Week :) Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:49am in Classic Menswear
- Your Spring/Summer Looks Last post on 7/1/14 at 6:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Grant Stone
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style - Page 737
NOBD has been banned for washing his jeans once again after repeatedly having been told not to.
wait, wrong forum
Seriously though; my guess is that washing raw denim frequently does improve its lifespan.
As you can see from NOBD's APCs you will still get some decent fades even if you wash frequently.
Nothing as extreme as this though.
Can a similar effect be achieved for washed denim?
Casual day at the office.. a bit chilly out side so went with the turtle neck and dress pants with dress shoes..to brave the slight chill had on my warm brown, double breasted pea coat/ Top coat.
Turtle Neck: Brooks Brothers Black Fleece
Coat: Billy Reid
Pants: Suit Supply
Watch: Vintage Swiss Army.
Happy middle of the week everyone!
There are no secrets. I just wash them after, say, 5-7 wears. Regular wash, 40 degrees celsius. No dryer.
Agreed, this is not flattering. I recognise the difficulties in dressing well for a big fella and your usual slim fits solve this problem very well, but too often you look like you are being squeezed out of your collar, and your facial expression is a little disconcerting too. This may well be due to the camera remote catching you in an unflattering moment, but I reckon a smile would go a long way on your pics!
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 35 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 9 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 29 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 42 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge April 29, 2016: Navy Trousers Unleashed 44 minutes ago
- › ISAIA Napoli cream light beige sport coat 48 38 linen 47 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 48 minutes ago
- › Migrants, Immigrants, Refugees, and Aliens in Euro-Zone 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 hour, 12 minutes ago
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care Guide
- › AE fit & sizing help
- › 5 of the best Groomsmen’s gifts