Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Brooks Brothers Milano Pant Challenge - Who did it best? VOTE! Last post on 7/28/11 at 6:19pm in Classic Menswear
- VOTE: Fit of the Week :) Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:49am in Classic Menswear
- Your Spring/Summer Looks Last post on 7/1/14 at 6:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style - Page 737
Styleforum Top Picks
NOBD has been banned for washing his jeans once again after repeatedly having been told not to.
wait, wrong forum
Seriously though; my guess is that washing raw denim frequently does improve its lifespan.
As you can see from NOBD's APCs you will still get some decent fades even if you wash frequently.
Nothing as extreme as this though.
Can a similar effect be achieved for washed denim?
Casual day at the office.. a bit chilly out side so went with the turtle neck and dress pants with dress shoes..to brave the slight chill had on my warm brown, double breasted pea coat/ Top coat.
Turtle Neck: Brooks Brothers Black Fleece
Coat: Billy Reid
Pants: Suit Supply
Watch: Vintage Swiss Army.
Happy middle of the week everyone!
There are no secrets. I just wash them after, say, 5-7 wears. Regular wash, 40 degrees celsius. No dryer.
Agreed, this is not flattering. I recognise the difficulties in dressing well for a big fella and your usual slim fits solve this problem very well, but too often you look like you are being squeezed out of your collar, and your facial expression is a little disconcerting too. This may well be due to the camera remote catching you in an unflattering moment, but I reckon a smile would go a long way on your pics!
- WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style
Styleforum Top Picks
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 29 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › New - Gustin Japan Black x Slate Raw Denim - Size 32 Slim - 13 oz... 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 5 minutes ago
- › I need feminism because tumblr 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...