Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Brooks Brothers Milano Pant Challenge - Who did it best? VOTE! Last post on 7/28/11 at 6:19pm in Classic Menswear
- VOTE: Fit of the Week :) Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:49am in Classic Menswear
- Your Spring/Summer Looks Last post on 7/1/14 at 6:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style - Page 735
I like that a lot Joshua. In an ideal world, perhaps the suede could be either a bit lighter or a bit darker, to contrast a touch more with the trousers (lighter would probably be best, given the summery look) but that's just nitpicking.
I wish we had some of your sunshine here. It's all clouds and mist here. An appropriate day to bring out the always-controversial bright red roll neck again.
This jacket is about a half-inch or so shorter than I generally prefer to wear, but it's OK as a casual option I think. What do you guys reckon (although I appreciate that the angle/pose isn't ideal for judging this aspect)?
Jeans and Sportcoat...uhoh. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Sweater and Flannel "chinos" Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Macbook picture only to show fit a bit better, color/lighting jacked. Sorry.
Thanks. Loake for Herring "Dursley"
Thank you Holdfast. I think a ginger suede would actually look really nice.
I have a purple-ish cashmere v neck. You can probably wear it with light grey trousers (flannel would be nice) and an OCBD (white or blue). I would advise against a tan color, go with a light olive-ish brown or maybe even a medium brown flannel. Also, if the sweater is highly saturated I would contrast it with a less saturated pant.
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 13 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 17 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 23 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 24 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 24 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 32 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 38 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 38 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 39 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 39 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding