Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Clothes to wear to a club/party? Last post on 6/15/07 at 11:59pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Brooks Brothers Milano Pant Challenge - Who did it best? VOTE! Last post on 7/28/11 at 6:19pm in Classic Menswear
- VOTE: Fit of the Week :) Last post on 8/21/11 at 10:49am in Classic Menswear
- Your Spring/Summer Looks Last post on 7/1/14 at 6:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Your workhorse Spring/Summer cotton/linen sport jacket Last post on 5/23/15 at 10:38am in Classic Menswear
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style - Page 718
Styleforum Top Picks
Your belly peeking out between the open quarters is very unflattering. Not sure if that's a job for your tailor or your trainer.
Jesus Christ what happened to this thread? Take a look at the OP and compare to some of the recent car crashes. It's going backwards not forwards.
I'm not saying I dislike it, but that is not a scarf, it is a blanket.
Speaking as an American living in a Nordic country: Scandinavian style sweaters other than SNS Herning all look like hipsters' ugly Christmas sweaters to us. I do not think his is ugly, but the standard norwegian red blue and white neru collar is as weird as most of us can handle, nevermind the WTF huge pattern fuzzy lopapeysas that are popular in my neck of the woods.
- WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 3 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › ITT: We are in middle school again (or early-mid 90s appreciation... 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Grail suits - E Zegna Su Misura 40r - SAV fit 16 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 21 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 23 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.