or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › SF Meetup: South Texas Edition Updated
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

SF Meetup: South Texas Edition Updated - Page 2

post #16 of 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by j View Post
3. Infrastructure to provide support for members who want to meet IRL (yeah, it does happen) including helping organizers get venues for events, arrange for sponsors to provide food and drinks, etc…
Maybe we'll get a chance to utilize this
post #17 of 254
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by phreak View Post
Maybe we'll get a chance to utilize this

Hoping so as well. In the meantime, will just use this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
Honestly, I prefer SA to Houston, as far as culture and entertainment.

Leaning more towards this as well. Think JMRouse would also agree. Not ruling out Austin though. There is definitely a bbq joint or two I would love to hit up.
post #18 of 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imhoff View Post
Leaning more towards this as well. Think JMRouse would also agree. Not ruling out Austin though. There is definitely a bbq joint or two I would love to hit up.

Actually would prefere Austin to get out of town, but there are plenty of places we could hit here in SA.
post #19 of 254
Can we meet in Marathon? Or, perhaps, Terlingua?
post #20 of 254
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcInDentonTx View Post
If you are looking for a great place in San Antonio, I recently had dinner at the Omni La Mansión del Rio's "Las Canarias" restaurant. Really wonderful food, impeccable service.. a AAA 4 Diamond restaurant. And a bunch of well dressed guys will fit right in. The sommelier is a real gent and knows his stuff.

Just sayin..

Thanks for the suggestion. Looks very nice from what I can see online. Interested in partaking in a meetup?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahanshah View Post
Hey mouse if you do El Paso I'm down

post #21 of 254
I'd love to make a meet! I live in downtown Austin, and I may know a few good places depending on the day and time. I wouldn't be able to make a meet in San Antonio or in Houston though.
post #22 of 254
I'm down for Austin or SA!
post #23 of 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by landshark View Post
I'd love to make a meet! I live in downtown Austin, and I may know a few good places depending on the day and time. I wouldn't be able to make a meet in San Antonio or in Houston though.

SA's not far at all from Austin, I would think anyone in the Austin area could make it if the meet-up is held there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HgaleK View Post
I'm down for Austin or SA!

Awesome.
post #24 of 254
This would've been cool to do, as I'm in Irving, TX right now, visiting family. I'm not from TX but I come here a lot and I've always liked it.
post #25 of 254
Thread Starter 
this meetup has potential to be epic with the forces of Thomas, HgaleK, and JRMouse form a tri-fecta *see edit
post #26 of 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imhoff View Post
this meetup has potential to be epic with the forces of Thomas, HgaleK, and JRMouse form a tri-fecta

*see edit

throw the hoff in and its a legit all star line up
post #27 of 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imhoff View Post
Thanks for the suggestion. Looks very nice from what I can see online. Interested in partaking in a meetup?

Depending on the date and my travel schedule I'd be good for that.
post #28 of 254
I might be in if it's not the weekend of the 30th. I have a stupid wedding that I'm in. It will be lame, for sure, but I digress. A Houston meetup would be badass as well.
post #29 of 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMRouse View Post
SA's not far at all from Austin, I would think anyone in the Austin area could make it if the meet-up is held there.



San Antone isn't far from Austin, but I don't have a car and have no means to travel there. Austin is a great entertaining city with more to offer in my opinion.
post #30 of 254
If you don't mind the heat, my jeep has enough room for you and a couple of others who may need lifts. I have to pass through downtown to get to SA anyway.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › SF Meetup: South Texas Edition Updated