• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dating a girl with a boyfriend

TeeKay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good idea or bad idea? Discuss.

TeeKay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube
How fast can you run?

...and what if the guy lives...say...6 hours away?

dusty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what is wrong with you people

Fraiche

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This thread failed before it even began.

rsuhandy

Reaction score
Hmm lets see....

Well if you're bigger than him and you just want to **** this girl then you are 50/50

50/50 because he might be a psycho and shoot the hell out of you...

If he is a puss and you just want to **** her then it's a good idea if you are ok being a home wrecker.

Now if you actually like the girl, gawd for your sake I hope this isn't the case, then you are in a lose lose situation either which way...you are dating a girl who is a cheater why the heck would you want anything longterm....etc..etc...

Bottom line...we need more info...

VelvetGreen

Reaction score
******* sad.

acecow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does she have a boyfriend or you do?

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
"What's your man got to do with me" is a funny thing to joke about and a ****** way to act. It's a stupid idea. It's dangerous, you're an accessory to adultery, which is one of the worst things in the world, and not only that, but how are you going to trust her to stay true to you when she eventually gets bored with dating you?

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
"What's your man got to do with me" is a funny thing to joke about and a ****** way to act. It's a stupid idea. It's dangerous, you're an accessory to adultery, which is one of the worst things in the world, and not only that, but how are you going to trust her to stay true to you when she eventually gets bored with dating you?

I think adultery is when one of the parties is married. And I think by dating he means shagging her.

VelvetGreen

Reaction score
Women like this are bad news. I fart in their general direction.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TKJTG
Good idea or bad idea? Discuss.

Flagrant violation of the bro code sir

Anyways always keep in mind that a woman who leaves her boyfriend or cheats behind his back....WILL do the same to you. I only say this because you said dating, not just a hit and quit thing

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what kyle said. period.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics