Check My Other Sales Threads! (Links in Sig)
Items Priced to MOVE.....Will Consider All Reasonable Offers, Especially for Multiples!
All items priced to include CONUS shipping. PM for international shipping charges. All jackets are in excellent pre-owned condition unless otherwise stated.
1) Venanzi Charcoal Gray Flannel SC. Tagged 42R, measures more to a 40R. Pristine condition, no signs of wear. Single-breasted, peak lapels, ticket picket, side vents, working cuffs. Venanzi was an upscale mens store in NYC in business from around 2005-2010 which exclusively sold is own line of menswear. If anyone knows who made this jacket feel free to chime in, however makers for Venanzi RTW were rumored to be St. Andrews or Belvest. $175 --> $145 Shipped CONUS. Chest: 21.25 Shoulders: 18 Length: 31 Sleeve: 25.25
2) Venanzi Bluish-Gray DB SC. No tagged size but measures to around a 38R-40R. Side vents, non-working cuffs. $90 --> $SOLD shipped CONUS.
3) Brooks Brothers Silver Label Hand Tailored SC. Size 42R. Blue with subtle navy and red windowpane. I believe the Silver Label was the predecessor to Golden Fleece, regardless this jacket is just beautiful with tons of handwork and a very soft, luxurious feel. 3 roll 2.5, Ticket pocket, Side vented, non-working cuffs. True color in 2nd picture. $SOLD Shipped CONUS
4) Brooks Brothers Made in Italy SC. Size 42R. Medium-brown herringbone with a tweed-like feel. Absolute excellent condition. 2 button, center vent, non-working cuffs. Perfect Fall SC. Color best represented in 2nd picture. $90 --> $75 shipped CONUS. Chest: 21.25 Shoulders: 19.5 Length: 31 Sleeve: 24.5
5) Carroll and Co. Size 38R. Charcoal with light gray and blue windowpane. This is one absolutely gorgeous SC. Jacket has 2 flaws: a missing top button, and a small stain which looks easily removed via dry cleaning (last picture). Otherwise, the jacket is mint. 2 button, ticket pocket, side vented, non-working cuffs. $90 --> $SOLD Shipped CONUS. Chest: 20.5 Shoulders: 18.25 Length: 30.25 Sleeve: 23.5
6) Chester Barrie for Carrol & Co. DB SC. No size tag but measures to around a 38R. Gray with hint of light brown and a subtle rust striped glen check pattern. 6x2, side-vents, non-functional cuffs. $90 --> $75 shipped CONUS. Chest: 20.5 Shoulders: 18 Length: 30.75 Sleeve: 24
Edited by amadar - 7/20/11 at 6:52pm