or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › NFL 2011/2012 Discussion
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NFL 2011/2012 Discussion - Page 5

post #61 of 2217
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrd617 View Post


Mono?

I doubt it. He may well have had mono a few months back, but if that's all it is, why not just come out and say it?
post #62 of 2217
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcg View Post


I doubt it. He may well have had mono a few months back, but if that's all it is, why not just come out and say it?

Screened for cancer. But he says the test was negative
post #63 of 2217
^All in all, great news. Still a bit concerned that they don't seem to know what the problem was, but at least all the tests were negative.
post #64 of 2217
Dream Team? LOL.
post #65 of 2217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser View Post

Dream Team? LOL.

Blazing speed team.

Vick, DeSean, Maclin, Asomugha, and Cromartie.

Oh, aren't the Raiders supposed to have that title?
post #66 of 2217
Run a 4.2 or benchpress 450 and boom Al Davis will come knocking. I'm looking forward to this season. The Saints had a really nice off season. The Lions is my 2nd team, hopefully Stafford can stay healthy.
post #67 of 2217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren G. View Post

Run a 4.2 or benchpress 450 and boom Al Davis will come knocking. I'm looking forward to this season. The Saints had a really nice off season. The Lions is my 2nd team, hopefully Stafford can stay healthy.

agreed... i can't wait to see the eagles though... despite being a cowboys fan.

i'm just excited man! it's been waaay too long!

(also i hope my man colt mccoy tears it up!)
post #68 of 2217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren G. View Post

The Lions is my 2nd team, hopefully Stafford can stay healthy.

c'mon man
post #69 of 2217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

As I have no particular interest in football, I just dropped in to say that I'm looking forward to another loosing season for the Miami Dolphins. I'm quite sure that Reggie Bush will be the answer to all their problems.
Well they also signed Larry Johnson too, just in case he isn't. How can they fail?! rolleyes.gif
post #70 of 2217
LOL Eagles. Giving Vick $100 million after one good season. There's a reason you've never won a Super Bowl.
post #71 of 2217
Thread Starter 
Well this sucks. Peyton is out so you can basically disregard anything in the OP. And the docs/Colts have no idea when he will be back :/

Indy will likely lose as many games as PM misses and they will (probably) only be favored against Cinci and Carolina. I hope I'm wrong with this prediction but my interest in this 2011 season just went way down haha

*EDIT* Yea, his season is done. Fuck this
Edited by phreak - 9/7/11 at 2:50pm
post #72 of 2217
Quote:
Originally Posted by phreak View Post

Well this sucks. Peyton is out so you can basically disregard anything in the OP. And the docs/Colts have no idea when he will be back :/

Indy will likely lose as many games as PM misses and they will (probably) only be favored against Cinci and Carolina. I hope I'm wrong with this prediction but my interest in this 2011 season just went way down haha

*EDIT* Yea, his season is done. Fuck this

If the Texans don't win the division this year, then they're never going to win anything.
post #73 of 2217
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasmade View Post


If the Texans don't win the division this year, then they're never going to win anything.

They are def the favorites at this point. And Jax just cut their starting QB less than a week before the season starts. lol dumbasses how retarded can you be?? haha
post #74 of 2217
Quote:
Originally Posted by phreak View Post


They are def the favorites at this point. And Jax just cut their starting QB less than a week before the season starts. lol dumbasses how retarded can you be?? haha

I know barring some freak injury to Schaub, AJ, Mario or more antiawesomeness from Foster.
post #75 of 2217
I'm really stoked about tomorrow game. It should be a really good one.
GEAUX SAINTS ..WHODAT!

EDIT : Almost forgot about my other team. GO LIONS biggrin.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by phreak View Post

Well this sucks. Peyton is out so you can basically disregard anything in the OP. And the docs/Colts have no idea when he will be back :/
Indy will likely lose as many games as PM misses and they will (probably) only be favored against Cinci and Carolina. I hope I'm wrong with this prediction but my interest in this 2011 season just went way down haha

*EDIT* Yea, his season is done. Fuck this

This year QB class is pretty good. So maybe the Colts can finally land a solid backup and QB of the future. With the new rookie scale, you don't have to worry about sitting a top 5 player on the bench.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texasmade View Post


If the Texans don't win the division this year, then they're never going to win anything.

Yeah if the Texans don't win the division this year, I don't know what to said. Everything is all line up for them. Plus I truly believe Wade Philip is the missing piece for them. Just like with Greg Williams for the Saints circa 2009.
Edited by Warren G. - 9/7/11 at 5:25pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › NFL 2011/2012 Discussion