Originally Posted by bdeuce22
been there, done that.
being outscored 67-6 in the second half of 3 straight games is inexcusable.
I don't disagree. There are so many things effed up with the Vikings..
1. You have AP. On 4th and 1 you give him the ball only.
2. Donovan McNabb needs to stop sucking. He can't lead receivers for shit. Have him fix it or get him the hell out of the game. If he'd have hit Harvin or Jenkins in stride on a couple of those plays instead of making them spin around and reach for the ball, it was pay dirt.
3. Why is Bernard Berrian playing?
4. Jared Allen straight up nutted on Stafford and the Lions O-line.
5. That "Horsecollar" tackle was bs. I didn't realize horsecollars happened from the front/side.
but most importantly:
6. The game starts with a great offensive attack. WHY DOES THAT CHANGE? :as;dkas;dflk. So many fucking weapons and you stick to predictable "1st and 10, oh look it's AP." I think I saw a total of two or three screens/bootlegs, which is where they excelled in previous games.