or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › NFL 2011/2012 Discussion
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NFL 2011/2012 Discussion - Page 140

post #2086 of 2217
BECAUSE I'M A NINERS FAN. HAVE BEEN ALL MY LIFE frown.gif I HATE YOU STITCH.
post #2087 of 2217
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven View Post

BECAUSE I'M A NINERS FAN. HAVE BEEN ALL MY LIFE frown.gif I HATE YOU STITCH.

dont hate me bro. thats not what sports is all about.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
yes it is smile.gif
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
but still, dont hate me
post #2088 of 2217
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Argentino View Post

After 7 years of Alex Smith, just about any option at starter seems more legitimate. Like NorCal said, I'm sure they've planned this out - going public with Manning and then ostracizing Smith. I don't think they would've gambled on that publicity unless there was a contingency plan.

That's just it, what could their contingency plan be besides offering even more money to Alex to soothe his ego.

I agree Alex wouldn't be anyone's first pick, but he's familiar w/ the organization and made some strides last year.

Alternatives? Vince Young? I just don't see what choice they have.

***Edit

I'm guessing if I stared at Alex Smith all season I might want to roll the dice on someone else too.
Edited by fir3fox - 3/19/12 at 4:59pm
post #2089 of 2217
Stitchy, u psyched?
post #2090 of 2217
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrd617 View Post

Stitchy, u psyched?

just a tad. smile.gif

x post

Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gifbounce2.gifbounce2.gifbounce2.gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
OH YEAH BABY, LOOKS LIKE PEYTON MANNING WILL BE SIGNING WITH THE BRONCOS !!!!
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gifbounce2.gifbounce2.gifbounce2.gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #2091 of 2217
Once again, Meh.
post #2092 of 2217
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJay View Post

Once again, Meh.

plain.gif

y u no love the bronco peyton connection?
post #2093 of 2217
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

plain.gif
y u no love the bronco peyton connection?

Happy for you, my friend, but I'm not a Broncos fan and I'm over Peyton. Look forward to seeing him play though.
post #2094 of 2217
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

plain.gif
y u no love the bronco peyton connection?
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

just a tad. smile.gif
x post

Gonna break out the new orange Marinella tomorrow in honor of the #18 signing?
post #2095 of 2217
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrd617 View Post

Gonna break out the new orange Marinella tomorrow in honor of the #18 signing?

i wore it yesterday, posted it today in WAYWRN. but thats a great idea. ill either wear that one again or another orange tie.
post #2096 of 2217
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

i wore it yesterday, posted it today in WAYWRN. but thats a great idea. ill either wear that one again or another orange tie.

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

/Obsessed with One time reader of El Supremo
post #2097 of 2217
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrd617 View Post

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
/Obsessed with One time reader of El Supremo

im honored you like el supremo. i wish i posted there more often. gotta get back up on it.
post #2098 of 2217
enhanced-buzz-3004-1332174853-13.jpg
post #2099 of 2217
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJay View Post

Happy for you, my friend, but I'm not a Broncos fan and I'm over Peyton. Look forward to seeing him play though.

thanks mang. teh dub J will always have my inlove.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nil View Post

enhanced-buzz-3004-1332174853-13.jpg

laugh.gif
post #2100 of 2217
Quote:
Originally Posted by fir3fox View Post

That's just it, what could their contingency plan be besides offering even more money to Alex to soothe his ego.
I agree Alex wouldn't be anyone's first pick, but he's familiar w/ the organization and made some strides last year.
Alternatives? Vince Young? I just don't see what choice they have.
***Edit
I'm guessing if I stared at Alex Smith all season I might want to roll the dice on someone else too.

Who's going to offer him more than 8 million a year? I think they figure he will come back eventually and sign for about what they are offering.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › NFL 2011/2012 Discussion