or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

toaster - Page 2

post #16 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by pebblegrain View Post
make your own subway shite sandwiches

http://www.etundra.com/24__Elite_Inf...er-P9407.html?

oooh me like... that seems to be a bit more than your average toaster!
post #17 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by davesmith View Post
oooh me like... that seems to be a bit more than your average toaster!
And what a bargain!!!!
post #18 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by eg1 View Post
I hate our toaster-oven -- what a piece of crap it is.

But with this pizza-oven alternative, how can you tell how long to leave stuff (ie. toast, pizza etc.) in there for?

Also, since there is no window, I guess you have to open the door to see if stuff is burning?

I've never really had that problem. I just estimate like I would if I was baking something.
post #19 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by summej2 View Post
I've never really had that problem. I just estimate like I would if I was baking something.

Sounds like you actually know what you are doing -- I am also guessing you probably don't have an easily distracted wife or young children!
post #20 of 23
Thread Starter 
Looks like the breville is the winner... will be ordering one shorty. Thanks for the rec.
post #21 of 23
Check Amazon for Refurbs. Easy way to save $60-70 clams for a basically brand new unit.
post #22 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by eg1 View Post
Sounds like you actually know what you are doing -- I am also guessing you probably don't have an easily distracted wife or young children!

Now that you mention it, my wife does burn things...
post #23 of 23
Went out and got that Breville on the weekend at Future Shop and lucked into a sale. So far, much better than our old B&D disaster.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home