or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › How do you like your steak?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

How do you like your steak? - Page 3

post #31 of 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgm9128 View Post
Most women I know have no palate, whatsoever. They are either vegetarians, or just eat fish, because "beef is yucky" and it's "cruel" to eat meat. I believe this to be largely responsible for my inability to sustain a stable relationship.

Two of the three best palates I've ever met were women.
post #32 of 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
Two of the three best palates I've ever met were women.
I may be pretty, but that is going a bit too far.
post #33 of 80
The dietary habits of a woman are one of the first things I look for.
post #34 of 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
Two of the three best palates I've ever met were women.

A girl I knew wouldn't order fish once because of the "toxins". After dinner she had a cigarette.
post #35 of 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgm9128 View Post
A girl I knew wouldn't order fish once because of the "toxins". After dinner she had a cigarette.

Well just because you went on a date with a dipshit doesn't mean anything about women's palates at large.

And Matt, yes you're so very pretty.
post #36 of 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
Well just because you went on a date with a dipshit doesn't mean anything about women's palates at large.

I know. You just find more dipshits than diamonds.
post #37 of 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgm9128 View Post
I know. You just find more dipshits than diamonds.

I think this is true for men as well. Ahem.
post #38 of 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by origenesprit View Post
I think this is true for men as well. Ahem.

YOU WOULD KNOW!~
post #39 of 80
Bone in cuts I prefer medium Fattier cuts I prefer medium rare to medium Lean cuts definitely medium rare. But, as Matt stated, the perception of doneness varies all over the place, so its essentially worthless.
post #40 of 80
come to think of it, most of the 'great palates' people I know are women.
post #41 of 80
Can somebody define what we mean by a good or bad palate?
post #42 of 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by iammatt View Post
Can somebody define what we mean by a good or bad palate?

Good= likes the food that i like, likes the food that I cook
Bad = loves dinner at Coi or Moto
post #43 of 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
YOU WOULD KNOW!~

And you're one of the diamonds.
post #44 of 80
taste that is common to yours (general you) but used to avoid self-satisfied condescension
post #45 of 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomestar View Post
come to think of it, most of the 'great palates' people I know are women.
Ssshhhhhh. Don't tell MM.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › How do you like your steak?