or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › Bachelor Party in Miami
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Bachelor Party in Miami

post #1 of 21
Thread Starter 
Hey fellas. I was wondering if anyone could provide some insight as to how to spend a bachelor party weekend in Miami. I've read through a couple other Miami threads, but they seemed to be focused on sightseeing and actual tourism. What I'm looking for is a little bit of debauchery mixed in with some relaxation, this being a bachelor party and all. Any ideas?
post #2 of 21
don't get married
post #3 of 21
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by aphextwin07 View Post
don't get married

my thoughts exactly, but it's a little too late to tell my buddy that
post #4 of 21
For clubbing Mansion is the hot club now. Don't go to Club Madonna for strip clubs.
post #5 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by aphextwin07 View Post
don't get married

QFTW
post #6 of 21
Define "debauchery.". Strip club with hot girls? Strip clubs with dirty girls? Really dirty clubs with backroom services? They're all down there ... you have to be more specific
post #7 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinggimp View Post
my thoughts exactly, but it's a little too late to tell my buddy that
well here's your chance to fuck up his relationship for maximum damage: drop e snort ritalin drink vodka redbulls go to clubs/strip joints and make poor decisions
post #8 of 21
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big A View Post
Define "debauchery.". Strip club with hot girls? Strip clubs with dirty girls? Really dirty clubs with backroom services?

They're all down there ... you have to be more specific

how bout tips for all 3? we'll start off slow with the strip club with hot girls the first night, then the dirty girls, and then top the trip off with backroom services....
post #9 of 21
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyork20 View Post
Depends how much money you want to spend and what kind of people you like to be surrounded by. Mansion is okay but LIV is definitely on the more high end of debauchery. Space in Downtown is a crazy drug orgy. Don't go to Madonna or Mango's haha.

I think we'll probably be droppin a decent amount of coin, so LIV sounds interesting. But we're staying in downtown, so may check out this crazy drug orgy you speak of. It sounds intriguing
post #10 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinggimp View Post
how bout tips for all 3? we'll start off slow with the strip club with hot girls the first night, then the dirty girls, and then top the trip off with backroom services....
First, I haven't really been on the prowl down there for a bit, so check to make sure these places are still open For high end, there's the place on the beach (rip off), or North Miami. Honestly, I'd skip these places A little sleazier: Tootsie's Caberet is the all time champ, but it's up in Broward. The former Alleycats (now Playmates?) is near Coral Gables and worth a visit. I also recommend the former Doll House (now Beach House, I think) in Sunny Isles. For ultra skanky fun, there used to be this place downtown that was like something out of a David Lynch movie. You'd park and homeless guys would shuffle out of the shadows like zombies. Inside, it was even more David Lynch - think any dream sequence from Twin Peaks + Latina hookers. I think it was called Backstreets - worth a visit for the novelty value. It was like the Claremont in Atlanta, but scarier. And yes, you can get a blow job in the back from what I hear, but I'd pass unless they come out with irradiated condoms in the next couple of days. Also in this category is BT's, but I wouldn't go there unless at least some of the people in your party are black, since it's mostly a black crowd. (is that racist?) Also, I'm going to second the Space recommendation. Yes it's full of drugged up club kids, but it's really really fun. Also fun (IMHO): late night at Nobu (in the Shore Club) - irrationally drunk people + sushi = entertainment gold. Finally, a word of advice: if a good looking girl walks by you on Ocean or Collins and smiles suggestively, she doesn't like you - shes a hooker.
post #11 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonick View Post

For clubbing Mansion is the hot club now.Don't go to Club Madonna for strip clubs.

Did OP visit yet? Don't go to Madonna, Tootsies or BT is better.
post #12 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonick View Post

For clubbing Mansion is the hot club now.Don't go to Club Madonna for strip clubs.

I went to Mansion last weekend. Apparently, LIV is the hot club now. Or Fountain Blue if you have wads of money.
post #13 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by randallr View Post


I went to Mansion last weekend. Apparently, LIV is the hot club now. Or Fountain Blue if you have wads of money.

Damn things change quick, didn't even hear the name LIV when I was down there in early June.
post #14 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonick View Post


Damn things change quick, didn't even hear the name LIV when I was down there in early June.

Were you talking to people who could speak? Who the fuck doesn't know LIV?
post #15 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post


Were you talking to people who could speak? Who the fuck doesn't know LIV?

Where the fuck did I say they don't know LIV?

LIV was just rarely ever brought up or recommended when we asked for places to hit up.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › Bachelor Party in Miami