or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › E-cigarettes?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

E-cigarettes? - Page 2

post #16 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenTribe View Post

+1
post #17 of 39
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GQgeek View Post
Why don't you quit entirely if you don't get a buzz, or even look "cool" anymore. Don't get it... Oh ya, the oral fixation...

You honestly don't "get" why someone would smoke? Really? You think I'm slowly killing myself to look cool? Don't be a fucking idiot. It's called an addiction for a reason.
post #18 of 39
I love the smell of tobacco, the ash, the fire, the trashiness of it all.
post #19 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscotti View Post
I love the smell of tobacco, the ash, the fire, the trashiness of it all.

I did too, still miss the trashiness, fire and ash of it. It's funny, after vaping for a bit, tobacco starts to taste and smell revolting.
post #20 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
You honestly don't "get" why someone would smoke? Really? You think I'm slowly killing myself to look cool? Don't be a fucking idiot. It's called an addiction for a reason.

Didn't you say in your second post that you weren't using them to quit? If it's an addiction and you know there are absolutely no positives, then why wouldn't you at least try to quit?
post #21 of 39
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GQgeek View Post
Didn't you say in your second post that you weren't using them to quit? If it's an addiction and you know there are absolutely no positives, then why wouldn't you at least try to quit?

Because with e-cigarettes there are very few negatives. So if I can do something that I enjoy, on top of being addicted to, with very little negative effects, why would I quit?
post #22 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
Because with e-cigarettes there are very few negatives. So if I can do something that I enjoy, on top of being addicted to, with very little negative effects, why would I quit?

What is there to enjoy? You don't get a buzz or anything... Do you like sticking things in your mouth THAT MUCH? l
post #23 of 39
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GQgeek View Post
What is there to enjoy? You don't get a buzz or anything... Do you like sticking things in your mouth THAT MUCH? l

I like smoking. I like the act of smoking. I like putting the stick in my mouth (no homo), sucking in (no homo) and swallowing (no homo). Why do you care so much?
post #24 of 39
^^You know people will PAY YOU to provide those same services? Why waste that on an e-cig...
post #25 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
Because with e-cigarettes there are very few negatives. So if I can do something that I enjoy, on top of being addicted to, with very little negative effects, why would I quit?

For the ladies.

Cigarette smoking...real or fake....is a real turn-off.

And "vaping" just makes you look like a doofus.

Quiting smoking = more chicks.
post #26 of 39
What about the chicks who smoke?
post #27 of 39
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliette2000 View Post
For the ladies.

Cigarette smoking...real or fake....is a real turn-off.

And "vaping" just makes you look like a doofus.

Quiting smoking = more chicks.

You're the only chick I'd quit smoking for. I have no trouble getting ladies as a smoker. Both real and fake (the cigarettes, not the ladies).
post #28 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
I like smoking. I like the act of smoking. I like putting the stick in my mouth (no homo), sucking in (no homo) and swallowing (no homo). Why do you care so much?

I don't care. It just doesn't make any sense to me unless, despite your denial, you like it teh cock.
post #29 of 39
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GQgeek View Post
I don't care. It just doesn't make any sense to me unless, despite your denial, you like it teh cock.

I enjoy smoking because I enjoy penis in my mouth. Your logic knows no bounds.
post #30 of 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscotti View Post
What about the chicks who smoke?

Yuck.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › E-cigarettes?