or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Riccardo Bestetti Bespoke projects.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Riccardo Bestetti Bespoke projects. - Page 31

post #451 of 1242
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

iguana

Just to be clear...you understand iguana is lizard, right?
post #452 of 1242
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by isshinryu101 View Post

it is the adventurous spirit of your shoe projects that I enjoy the most.
I have both very conservative and some more adventurous shoes and it is all the fault of T4Phage and Riccardo! When we brainstorm about what we want the craziest ideas come up and sometimes I and T4 end up ordering them. T4 has amazing Iguana shoes and Riccardo mentioned they would be awesome in a gladiator model. So in the end we settled on his maverick model in Iguana/Suede. Usually I order one conservative pair and then something more bold. For my next pair I was thinking a plain old black oxford.
post #453 of 1242
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWFII View Post

Just to be clear...you understand iguana is lizard, right?
yes sir. was just specifying.

any progress on my DW bespoke pair =) ?
post #454 of 1242
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

yes sir. was just specifying.
any progress on my DW bespoke pair =) ?

No problem...some people don't know that.

Bespoke shoes in the mail....tongue.gif
post #455 of 1242
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWFII View Post

No problem...some people don't know that.
Bespoke shoes in the mail....tongue.gif
no fair with the teasing. when may I come to visit to do my trial pair fitting? otherwise, you coming back to cali anytime soon?
post #456 of 1242
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

no fair with the teasing. when may I come to visit to do my trial pair fitting? otherwise, you coming back to cali anytime soon?

I don't think I know you...or at least not by "ThinkDerm". But if you are who I suspect you are, nothing has changed since last we spoke except I'm a little older and have a few more customers who were ahead of you in process or out the door.
post #457 of 1242
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy View Post

I have both very conservative and some more adventurous shoes and it is all the fault of T4Phage and Riccardo! When we brainstorm about what we want the craziest ideas come up and sometimes I and T4 end up ordering them. T4 has amazing Iguana shoes and Riccardo mentioned they would be awesome in a gladiator model. So in the end we settled on his maverick model in Iguana/Suede. Usually I order one conservative pair and then something more bold. For my next pair I was thinking a plain old black oxford.

I suspect that a "plain old black oxford" by Bestetti will end up being anything but! Can't wait to see that project unfold.
post #458 of 1242
Quote:
Originally Posted by isshinryu101 View Post

I suspect that a "plain old black oxford" by Bestetti will end up being anything but! Can't wait to see that project unfold.

+1million. One of the high points of an SF Shoe Porn day.
post #459 of 1242
Thread Starter 
3e8c8962-1a7d-0c63.jpg
post #460 of 1242
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy View Post

3e8c8962-1a7d-0c63.jpg

Those are a sight to behold. I really enjoy the fact that the welt is in full sight at the forefoot. Some feel that hiding the sole edge is more "elegant", but, when done well, the shape of the shoe is curvy and beautiful. I wanna pair!
post #461 of 1242
Riccardo shoes are crazy. His ready to wear line is also very nice. I was planning to go to Vigevano to see him work but I don't have time.
post #462 of 1242
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lo Zingaro View Post

I was planning to go to Vigevano to see him work but I don't have time.

There are a few blokes like you!
Edited by meister - 8/8/12 at 5:59am
post #463 of 1242
Consider that Vigevano is like 30 mins by car from my flat........I am quite lazy! smile.gif
post #464 of 1242
Trying to counterbalance recent surge of craziness in this thread biggrin.gif

2477353b.jpg
post #465 of 1242
Quote:
Originally Posted by C&A View Post

Trying to counterbalance recent surge of craziness in this thread biggrin.gif
2477353b.jpg
Interesting take on the strap
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Riccardo Bestetti Bespoke projects.