or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Riccardo Bestetti Bespoke projects.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Riccardo Bestetti Bespoke projects. - Page 27

post #391 of 1177
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4phage View Post

008anigifzihuaiguana.gif
iguana3.jpg



Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton help you to decide the design T4?
post #392 of 1177
Quote:
Originally Posted by Looking to improve View Post

Hmmm, I dunno. I may start to question everything you've said so far...
confused.gif
I'll wait to see how they work out IRL.
MtB
=D
wait and see..
perfect with jeans
and chinos..

Quote:
Originally Posted by meister View Post

Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton help you to decide the design T4?
i'm afraid i don;t
get the reference..
=(
post #393 of 1177
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy View Post

My latest gift to my brother:
5065b1ac-9069-bf6d.jpg..
Very nice. Water buffalo?
post #394 of 1177
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4phage View Post

=D
wait and see..
perfect with jeans
and chinos..
i'm afraid i don;t
get the reference..
=(

Night of the Iguana http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058404/
post #395 of 1177
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by emptym View Post

Very nice. Water buffalo?

Yes he is, but the shoes are calf.
post #396 of 1177
Quote:
Originally Posted by meister View Post

Night of the Iguana http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058404/

good one... with necessary explanation to boot!
post #397 of 1177
Quote:
Originally Posted by bengal-stripe View Post

This is an upper, they are not lasted (as yet).
Uppers on their own are shapeless, just like the two Vass ones here dangling on the stairs.
467

I think he meant the last they are going to be tacked onto, not the uppers themselves. It's pretty obvious that there is no last anywhere near the uppers in that picture. Anyway, I don't think of Bestetti's last shapes as "tacky". Spectacular -- maybe, but still tasteful.
post #398 of 1177
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling Gillette View Post

I think he meant the last they are going to be tacked onto, not the uppers themselves. It's pretty obvious that there is no last anywhere near the uppers in that picture. Anyway, I don't think of Bestetti's last shapes as "tacky". Spectacular -- maybe, but still tasteful.

can't see the last shape in that pic at all.
post #399 of 1177
Just found this thread:

100
post #400 of 1177
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian B View Post

Just found this thread:
100

Some of the most exciting and best made shoes around and I notice some Italian shoemakers are trying to copy his trademark voluptuous toe style/treatment.
post #401 of 1177
Quote:
Originally Posted by meister View Post

Some of the most exciting and best made shoes around and I notice some Italian shoemakers are trying to copy his trademark voluptuous toe style/treatment.

that's because you've got "the eye".
post #402 of 1177
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4phage View Post

008anigifzihuaiguana.gif
iguana3.jpg

will these be polished?
post #403 of 1177
Quote:
Originally Posted by meister View Post

Night of the Iguana http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058404/
=D
Quote:
Originally Posted by luk-cha View Post

will these be polished?
with creams and waxes
but not to the hi-shine of calf


foto2trr.jpg
post #404 of 1177
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4phage View Post

with creams and waxes
but not to the hi-shine of calf
foto2trr.jpg

one MUST keep the lizard hydrated!
post #405 of 1177
Seriously: online style blogs and forums must have been a significant boon for many artisans. I, for one, had never heard or read about Bestetti before this thread. Now he has my respect by all accounts.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Riccardo Bestetti Bespoke projects.