or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › New Forum Support  › Styleforum Moving to New System!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Styleforum Moving to New System! - Page 8  

post #106 of 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrd617 View Post

It's alive!!! Thanks to all the people that made this possible.


So if I have this right, each and every item over $25 needs a separate listing in the new B&S system?

Correct. The general rule is, one listing, one item, with the exception for inexpensive items of the same category. The reason is that we want an easily browsable B&S system, but don't want to deter people from listing thrifted ties, for example.

Please also note that the items for the same seller will appear in the right hand margin, like a built in Ebay store!
post #107 of 286
smile.gif

For the archive:

laatstestyleforumberich.jpg
post #108 of 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post


Correct. The general rule is, one listing, one item, with the exception for inexpensive items of the same category. The reason is that we want an easily browsable B&S system, but don't want to deter people from listing thrifted ties, for example.

Please also note that the items for the same seller will appear in the right hand margin, like a built in Ebay store!

Oh ok, cool. Very neat.
post #109 of 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post

smile.gif

For the archive:

laatstestyleforumberich.jpg

For the forum museum. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #110 of 286
Well done chaps - Looking good. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Now to delve in and see what I can find......
post #111 of 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronRock View Post

Well done chaps - Looking good. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Now to delve in and see what I can find......

I have found a problem confused.gif

Does not seem to work on the Tap Talk app on iPad/iPhone.... Not sure about other smart devices.
post #112 of 286
Formatting is very different from the last system. Is the IMG tag (in brackets) still used for pictures? Doesn't seem to work in B&S
Edited by jrd617 - 7/14/11 at 12:31am
post #113 of 286
How do I get rid of the review column and this goons review?

3WcR9.jpg
post #114 of 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormin10 View Post

So all of the old B&S threads are just in an "archive" that we can still access and post on?

Yes, but you cannot start a thread there, and the entire thing will be closed in a few weeks. We are giving people time to transition their sales over, or finish out sales, and then, that forum will be locked and vaulted.
post #115 of 286
My first baby steps with the new site, I honestly missed the simplicity of the old. After an hour of playing around though, absolutely love it. Thanks so much for all the hard work guys. Hope it works well on Droid.
post #116 of 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrd617 View Post

Formatting is very different from the last system. Is the IMG tag (in brackets) still used for pictures? Doesn't seem to work in B&S

try [img]not in caps. The default text editor (I think that you can change it) is bb, so that img tags should work.
post #117 of 286
My subscriptions don't seem to work. They're set on Immediately in my Preferences, but I haven't received a single email yet (not in my Spam box either).
post #118 of 286
Thanks guys. Could you email all issues to styleforum.net@gmail.com as well, and I'll get these off to the developers first thing in the morning.
post #119 of 286
Done.
post #120 of 286
Really cool new site guys. Great job if I do say so myself. Much more intuitive design than the old system, and much more attractive.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: New Forum Support
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › General › New Forum Support  › Styleforum Moving to New System!