or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. - Page 554

post #8296 of 8509
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

Who really wears those coats closed though?   I think I wear mine open 95% of the time

Err, I do when it's cold out.
post #8297 of 8509
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctone View Post

Err, I do when it's cold out.

I find my charcoal NMWA reissue merino difficult to button up and make sit well/look nice; while my OG camel version sits a lot better when I button it all the way up
post #8298 of 8509

Now I feel like a T-Rex, when I tried on that jacket I found the sleeves to be quite (too) long :embar:

post #8299 of 8509
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctone View Post

Err, I do when it's cold out.
I never liked the Merino coat closed - always felt too bulky to me. From day 1 of the OG coats. Yet, it's one of my favorite coats of all time, worn open.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severisth View Post

I find my charcoal NMWA reissue merino difficult to button up and make sit well/look nice; while my OG camel version sits a lot better when I button it all the way up
Yea I have the OG camel too. The fabric had a certain stiffness - it hangs differently from the softer fabric ones.
post #8300 of 8509
Yeah never had a Merino so I can't speak to that. Memory coat definitely gets a little bulky with a knit underneath, but not quite awkwardly so. Haven't worn the Conservation with anything more than a t-shirt underneath it yet, but it definitely leaves a little more room for layers underneath than the Memory.
post #8301 of 8509

I used to remove the lining from the Merino but keep the hood and wear that buttoned up during fall, it was impractical to wear it buttoned with the lining. I'm wondering if the wool Fresco jacket has the same problem. Really wish there's a long coat based on the Fresco.

 

Why does no one want this Satire jacket? It's been sitting there for months.

 

https://www.notre-shop.com/collections/stephan-schneider/products/saltire-jacket-in-night

post #8302 of 8509
wish it was my size
post #8303 of 8509
Quote:
Originally Posted by accordion View Post
 

Why does no one want this Satire jacket? It's been sitting there for months.

 

https://www.notre-shop.com/collections/stephan-schneider/products/saltire-jacket-in-night

 

Been eyeing that wondering if a 6 is too big for me...

post #8304 of 8509

How warm are the memory coats? Thinking about getting the one on Rakuten that was posted here a while ago, but need it to be my go-to winter coat. Also a bit weird that it's the only version I've seen without the lapels/collar that other ones have.

post #8305 of 8509
I purchased an F4 Crewneck sweater from NMWA in Size 5 a few months ago, but haven't really worn it - still has the tags attached. Posting it here to see if anyone is interested before I list it on Grailed.



Looking for $200USD shipped
post #8306 of 8509
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaiLam View Post

How warm are the memory coats? Thinking about getting the one on Rakuten that was posted here a while ago, but need it to be my go-to winter coat. Also a bit weird that it's the only version I've seen without the lapels/collar that other ones have.

Memory coat is insulated, so it's fairly warm. I mean I wouldn't wear it in the sub-Arctic without another layer underneath but anywhere else it'll be fine.

And there aren't different versions of items (aside from fabric/color, obviously), so whatever coat you're referring to isn't a Memory coat.
post #8307 of 8509
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctone View Post


Memory coat is insulated, so it's fairly warm. I mean I wouldn't wear it in the sub-Arctic without another layer underneath but anywhere else it'll be fine.

And there aren't different versions of items (aside from fabric/color, obviously), so whatever coat you're referring to isn't a Memory coat.

 

Ah ok, thanks. I had thought it was the Memory coat, at a quick glance and seeing the pockets/similarities to the lookbook model, but the measurements do put it at a fair bit shorter (at least compared to the Conservation coat)

 

It was this one - 

 

 

Which I thought was:

 

 

The measurements make it seem like the 3 would be fine, even though after trying a Conservation in a 3 and 4, 4 was the better size (a 3 fit, but was quite effeminate in the silhouette, the slouchiness/relaxed look being preserved in a size 4)

post #8308 of 8509
(if anyone does have a lead on a size 4 in the one featured in the lookbook photo.....)
post #8309 of 8509

Got this 15AW blazer, though the tag says style 16-41/42. Thanks @baltimoron for the Y! link. It fits well but I'm slightly bothered by the square shoulder thing. It's unstructured but the shoulders are super duper square. Guessing it's fine?
 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

post #8310 of 8509
I like the pointed shoulders, very dbz
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.