or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. - Page 540

post #8086 of 8508

Notre styling is terrible and the model is wearing a size too large. 

post #8087 of 8508
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post

Notre styling is terrible and the model is wearing a size too large. 

Yea the sizing one up. Shoulders are a good indication
post #8088 of 8508

fabrics :bounce2:

post #8089 of 8508
Possibly looking for the Thinner in the same color proposed in sf pre-orders, which was a 100% wool in a navy/blue with some marbled effect (?) as opposed to the basketweave jersey fabric.

Would it be this one?
https://www.wrongweather.net/shop/product/stephan-schneider-thinner-navy-jacket
post #8090 of 8508
If anyone is thinking of selling their bottle green merino in a size 4 or 5 let me know.
post #8091 of 8508

My Resin jacket came in from Suspention Point today! 

 

 


If I can find the time, I will take more photos of the jacket. But one thing to note is that I didn't expect the jacket to have such a loose structure, if at all. I went with Size IV given my experience with last year's Memory coat (the III was too tight).

 

I think I could have gone with a III in the Resin jacket, but without trying that size on it's hard to say.  

 

post #8092 of 8508
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleidoscopicK View Post

My Resin jacket came in from Suspention Point today! 




If I can find the time, I will take more photos of the jacket. But one thing to note is that I didn't expect the jacket to have such a loose structure, if at all. I went with Size IV given my experience with last year's Memory coat (the III was too tight).

I think I could have gone with a III in the Resin jacket, but without trying that size on it's hard to say.

kinda curious how you came to that conclusion, both the lookbook and showroom pictures very clearly demonstrated it to be unstructured
post #8093 of 8508
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctone View Post


kinda curious how you came to that conclusion, both the lookbook and showroom pictures very clearly demonstrated it to be unstructured

 

I came to that conclusion by not paying attention to the construction and only going by how roomy it felt on me. :embar:

post #8094 of 8508
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleidoscopicK View Post

I came to that conclusion by not paying attention to the construction and only going by how roomy it felt on me. shog%5B1%5D.gif

There is an Armenian jacket from rugs that i have that I feel Monica this construction and pattern
post #8095 of 8508
Opening ceremony:

https://www.openingceremony.com/products.asp?menuid=1&designerid=161
post #8096 of 8508
Was there a camel/desert conservation coat?
post #8097 of 8508


Would be interesting to see if anyone is carrying the Crack Coat in this Check fabric
post #8098 of 8508

Is the hood lining shorter on the conservation coat than on the memory? I know the merino lining was too thick, but the length was perfect, shorter lining looks off.


Edited by accordion - 8/5/16 at 11:46am
post #8099 of 8508
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
 

Notre styling is terrible and the model is wearing a size too large. 

they look great lmao dunno what you're talking about

post #8100 of 8508
Quote:
Originally Posted by accordion View Post

Is the hood lining shorter on the conservation coat than on the memory? I know the merino lining was too thick, but the length was perfect, shorter lining looks off.
The shorter lining makes it possible to button without the awkward bulkiness the Merino had. The construction of the lining is also improved to reduce the bulkiness. Having tried it on and buttoned it all the way, I can attest it is an improvement.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.