Thanks, that's what I thought. No idea which season it's from but this is a VI which is my usual size.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FS: Julius, LeU, Raf, etc. to be updated soon Last post on 12/3/15 at 1:18pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Random fashion thoughts Last post on 5/17/15 at 12:13pm in Streetwear and Denim
- SCOTT & CHARTERS GREY SHAW-COLLAR CARDIGAN XS Last post on Today at 11:02 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- BNWT S.N.S Herning Stark Cardigan Blue Remix - Size M,L, XL Last post on Today at 10:30 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Robert Geller SS14 Richard Jacket Grey 50 Last post on Today at 9:12 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. - Page 533post #7982 of 86566/30/16 at 2:03pmpost #7983 of 86567/5/16 at 11:11pmpost #7984 of 86567/5/16 at 11:19pm
in case anyone s wondering, the Vexillo sweater is a bit short in the body, while the shoulders are slightly dropped. Therefore id still recommend to go TTS. I would have preferred a more conventional cut, but the textural interest makes up for it. Also got a Points cardigan on deep sale, it is quite good, reminds me of the Sage a few seasons ago.post #7985 of 86567/6/16 at 7:08am
Just a heads-up that we're doing pre-orders on a few styles for SS17, with a half now / half later setup, and flat 20% off with the code at checkout. Details are below, but let me know if you have any questions of course (or join in on our thread :) )
DESPERATELY SEEKING SERPENTINES
We're back from Paris, and with that comes lots of photos and notes from our time at the wonderful Stephan Schneider showroom, and of course pre-orders
Spring Summer 2017 is titled Desperately Seeking Serpentines, and it took it's inspiration from the kind of bittersweet, joyful melancholy that comes from looking back on the sad love songs from our teenage years. Lyrics from sad love songs of various ages were printed on "serpentines" a type of streamer typically reserved for New Years and other joyous occasions. It was this dichotomy that Stephan wanted to look at, and it comes through with a mixture of subdued colors that continue the deep greens from FW2016, sprinkled with the more traditional bright colors of the serpentine streamers.
Our showroom photos go along with the postings, but following all of the details are a few appropriate lookbook photos for styles that have them.
These pre-orders are a chance to get something in an uncommon fabric that may otherwise not get ordered, or in an uncommon size that may not get ordered. With the PREORDER code, it's also a chance to get a sale price on Schneider at the very beginning of the season instead of the end.
The fine print:
- Because of the special nature of these, all pre-orders are to be considered final sale.
- The item pages that are up are for a 50% deposit to secure the item, with 50% due again in early spring 2017 when we receive the items.
- Don't forget to use code PREORDER for 20% off now, and later!
- Be sure to read the item descriptions - not all photos represent the item that will be ordered, and occasionally may just show the item style, with separate photos to indicate the fabric available.
- We really need to get this order over to Belgium, so pre-orders will close at the end of the week: EOD Friday, July 8th. Don't sleep on these!
Wonder trousers: These are a shape we've seen before from Stephan, most recently this spring/summer in a style called the "Hammer". It's a good shape, with a semi-elastic waist and nice taper down the whole leg. We're offering them in four fabrics for pre-order: an 80/20 cotton/linen in both navy blue and beige (this is the closest to this season's "agate" slubby cotton/linen fabric that sold out near instantly), the signature dark green color of the season in a cotton/nylon with a great super-lightweight hand to it, and a medium weight textured cotton/nylon in a large grey and beige check (look for this fabric again!)
Elusion jacket: this is a super lighweight cotton bomber, partially lined and finished with nice hardware and details like the self-fabric collar. The beige one has contrasting trim on the inside, with the dark green having a dark charcoal (maybe black?) solid lining. Both wear very light, with the lining only in the upper back and zipper area.
Joy jacket: we went back and forth about bringing back Stephan's signature integrated hood, 1 1/2 breasted style, but decided this iteration was too perfect to skip it. Remember when I said to take note of that textured grey and beige large check fabric? We're using it again here, with a matching camel color shirting fabric lining. Butter.
Sentiment shirt: This is something a little different, but a lot more subtle than you'd think. It's got a lot going on but it comes together nicely, so bear with me here: kimono style sleeves, with poplin front and (tonal, this is key!) jersey back to be cool wearing, and an asymmetrical front closure that looks just right when worn a little bit unbuttoned. Available in tonal green on green and navy on navy.
Integrity shirt-jacket: This is a hard one to pin down, as it's a bit of a chameleon depending on fabric choice and how you wear it. It's a completely unstructured shirt jacket, with patch pockets and a collar that can be worn up, down as a regular collar, or down with lapels. Made up in that 80/20 cotton/linen, it has a bit of a refined chore coat vibe for the guys into that, but we're also offering it in this incredible 100% slubby silk "donegal", if you can call it that (I will for convenience). Be sure to take a look at those close-ups.
I think that about covers all of it, but please ask away if you have any questions or concerns, and I'll update this thread as soon as I have any more materials.
Got some lookbook photos!
Edited by conceptual 4est - 7/6/16 at 8:32ampost #7986 of 86567/7/16 at 4:09pmpost #7987 of 86567/7/16 at 4:16pmpost #7988 of 86567/7/16 at 4:21pmpost #7989 of 86567/7/16 at 4:31pmpost #7990 of 86567/7/16 at 4:37pmpost #7991 of 86567/7/16 at 4:46pm
SS17 pre-orders are now closed. Thank you to all those who participated. If you are interested, please sign up for our newsletter to be notified of any future offer / special projects.
As some of you have clearly noticed already...
Suspension Point is offering a pre-order for select styles from Stephan Schneider's spring-summer 2017 collection. This season we've chosen to showcase various colors of the heavier knitwear (perfect transitional season weight) as well as suiting in an amazing woven raw silk fabric.
Edited by SuspensionPoint - 7/12/16 at 7:12pmpost #7992 of 86567/7/16 at 4:59pm
As for the suiting / woven silk fabric...the jacket is similar to this season's Jacket Empire although it is a bit more structured (has a bit of padding at the shoulder unlike this season's offering). The trousers are similar to this season's Trousers Pall. Both the trousers and the jacket have a relatively slim fit.
It is understandable that the sizing can be a bit of a challenge, but the silk fabric was only shown on the suiting. Still, it is such a great / interesting fabric that we wanted to make sure to offer it.post #7993 of 86567/7/16 at 5:07pmpost #7994 of 86567/7/16 at 5:10pmpost #7995 of 86567/7/16 at 8:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by hayaoyamaneko
Any news on delivery of Schneider FW16 preorders? I can't remember if it was supposed to be August or September, trying to prepare my budget.
Usually there are two or three deliveries, from mid August until late September/early October. Knits and shirts typically arrive first and heavier outerwear last.
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 25 seconds ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 2 minutes ago
- › Suits by Jantzen 3 minutes ago
- › HK Trip purchases - opinions please 3 minutes ago
- › So I placed my first Jantzen order in November... 4 minutes ago
- › Anything I'm missing on Jantzen shirts? 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The Official Los Angeles Shopping + Dining Thread 14 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 30 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...