Fit can be all over the place - IV I've had fit anywhere between small 46 and large 48.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FS: Julius, LeU, Raf, etc. to be updated soon Last post on 12/3/15 at 1:18pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Random fashion thoughts Last post on 5/17/15 at 12:13pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Thom Browne Navy Sweatshirt Size 4 XL Last post on 3/22/17 at 12:27pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Jan Jan Van Essche Project O knit Last post on 3/22/17 at 10:03am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Dehen 3/4 zip Moto club sweater M Last post on 3/21/17 at 8:54pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. - Page 528post #7906 of 88663/30/16 at 7:31ampost #7907 of 88663/30/16 at 8:09ampost #7908 of 88663/30/16 at 8:49ampost #7909 of 88663/30/16 at 10:06ampost #7910 of 88663/30/16 at 10:48ampost #7911 of 88664/3/16 at 6:30amI was looking at the Schneider for sale on Grailed and I'm surprised by the amount of stuff that is there. Some of it is clearly bad or overpriced, but there are some very good pieces at decent prices that have been sitting there forever. Two Bee cardigans (both sellers asking too much though), a wool Agave bomber which is probably the best spring jacket ever made by Schneider, an Alpaca, a few Merinos (not the good colors, but still), a couple of Gothic cardigan, an Ijevan, etc, etc. I wonder if there is a general Schneider overload or if Grailed has instead been affecting the resale market by showing that those pieces weren't as rare as we used to think.post #7912 of 88664/3/16 at 6:58amAll size small, though. Yeah, Schneider is definitely more accessible than in the past. Bee at $450 is ridiculous, but two years ago I bet someone would've paid that.
I think in general prices are lower and stuff sits longer on secondary markets unless it's hyped. There is just so much more to choose from now, easy to buy and get immediate delivery from places like MrP, or proxy from Japan - so much competition form your dollars and attention unless you're looking for a specific itempost #7913 of 88664/3/16 at 8:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by Pangolin
I was looking at the Schneider for sale on Grailed and I'm surprised by the amount of stuff that is there. Some of it is clearly bad or overpriced, but there are some very good pieces at decent prices that have been sitting there forever. Two Bee cardigans (both sellers asking too much though), a wool Agave bomber which is probably the best spring jacket ever made by Schneider, an Alpaca, a few Merinos (not the good colors, but still), a couple of Gothic cardigan, an Ijevan, etc, etc. I wonder if there is a general Schneider overload or if Grailed has instead been affecting the resale market by showing that those pieces weren't as rare as we used to think.
But how do you define decent prices? Right now, one person on Grailed is selling a Merino for $299, but admits that the quality is about a 6.5/10. $299 might be low compared to its original cost, but that seems like a lot of money to spend on an article of clothing that is maybe worn out. I might as well spend a bit more on a brand new coat.
Could sizing also be an issue? That seems to be a common concern with Schneider.post #7914 of 88664/4/16 at 2:10pm
Stephan Schneider spring-summer 2016 is now available at Suspension Point.
Shop the collection HERE (all prices in Canadian dollars).
Stephan Schneider’s spring-summer 2016 collection, titled “Flattering Flags”, is inspired by flags of all colors, stripes, and nations…whether real or imagined. The designer’s continued focus on unique textiles is bolstered through the use of bold colors and patterns. Easy to wear, comfortable, and fun - this collection is the perfect companion for the warmer months.post #7915 of 88664/4/16 at 5:51pmpost #7916 of 88664/4/16 at 6:13pmpost #7917 of 88664/7/16 at 2:30pm
Thanks. Damn, filling this thread with q's, but has anybody seen the SS16 Saltire in a dark color in tropical wool, wool crepe, or something similar? Maybe Japanese stockists?
I've only seen the very crisp (and crinkly) cotton versions, would love to grab it and use as a layering piece but not a fan of how Schneider's crisper cottons age
Edited by leeba - 4/7/16 at 2:44pmpost #7918 of 88664/9/16 at 9:37pmpost #7919 of 88664/9/16 at 9:45pmpost #7920 of 88664/10/16 at 2:24am
it's not the same looking at the collar shape + it has cashmere and usually after 1 month if not posted again...it's usually when the seller decides to either not sell it anymore or just went inactive. this is 2 months LOL :(
but it's close tho, really nice piece.
if i cant find it, this is my 2nd option..
Edited by ChronBong - 4/10/16 at 2:43am
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 9 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Definitive Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 15 minutes ago
- › Carlos Santos Split Toe Derby in Havanna Grain - UK7.5 26 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 28 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 29 minutes ago
- › Bracelets For Men - How To Do It Properly. 30 minutes ago
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feedback & Appreciation 42 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 43 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 46 minutes ago
- › P. Johnson Napoli flannel manica camicia sportcoat (measures like... 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...