Fit can be all over the place - IV I've had fit anywhere between small 46 and large 48.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FS: Julius, LeU, Raf, etc. to be updated soon Last post on 12/3/15 at 1:18pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Random fashion thoughts Last post on 5/17/15 at 12:13pm in Streetwear and Denim
- $120 Bleu De Paname Navy Emblem Sweater Size XS Last post on 12/4/16 at 1:24pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Norse Projects Sigfred Roll Linen Cotton Breton Sweater. Size S/M. Last post on 12/4/16 at 11:00am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Vintage Sweater Vests (Burberrys, Alan Paine). Size 38 and 40. Last post on 12/4/16 at 10:49am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. - Page 528post #7906 of 85163/30/16 at 7:31ampost #7907 of 85163/30/16 at 8:09ampost #7908 of 85163/30/16 at 8:49ampost #7909 of 85163/30/16 at 10:06ampost #7910 of 85163/30/16 at 10:48ampost #7911 of 85164/3/16 at 6:30amI was looking at the Schneider for sale on Grailed and I'm surprised by the amount of stuff that is there. Some of it is clearly bad or overpriced, but there are some very good pieces at decent prices that have been sitting there forever. Two Bee cardigans (both sellers asking too much though), a wool Agave bomber which is probably the best spring jacket ever made by Schneider, an Alpaca, a few Merinos (not the good colors, but still), a couple of Gothic cardigan, an Ijevan, etc, etc. I wonder if there is a general Schneider overload or if Grailed has instead been affecting the resale market by showing that those pieces weren't as rare as we used to think.post #7912 of 85164/3/16 at 6:58amAll size small, though. Yeah, Schneider is definitely more accessible than in the past. Bee at $450 is ridiculous, but two years ago I bet someone would've paid that.
I think in general prices are lower and stuff sits longer on secondary markets unless it's hyped. There is just so much more to choose from now, easy to buy and get immediate delivery from places like MrP, or proxy from Japan - so much competition form your dollars and attention unless you're looking for a specific itempost #7913 of 85164/3/16 at 8:03pmQuote:Originally Posted by Pangolin
I was looking at the Schneider for sale on Grailed and I'm surprised by the amount of stuff that is there. Some of it is clearly bad or overpriced, but there are some very good pieces at decent prices that have been sitting there forever. Two Bee cardigans (both sellers asking too much though), a wool Agave bomber which is probably the best spring jacket ever made by Schneider, an Alpaca, a few Merinos (not the good colors, but still), a couple of Gothic cardigan, an Ijevan, etc, etc. I wonder if there is a general Schneider overload or if Grailed has instead been affecting the resale market by showing that those pieces weren't as rare as we used to think.
But how do you define decent prices? Right now, one person on Grailed is selling a Merino for $299, but admits that the quality is about a 6.5/10. $299 might be low compared to its original cost, but that seems like a lot of money to spend on an article of clothing that is maybe worn out. I might as well spend a bit more on a brand new coat.
Could sizing also be an issue? That seems to be a common concern with Schneider.post #7914 of 85164/4/16 at 2:10pm
Stephan Schneider spring-summer 2016 is now available at Suspension Point.
Shop the collection HERE (all prices in Canadian dollars).
Stephan Schneider’s spring-summer 2016 collection, titled “Flattering Flags”, is inspired by flags of all colors, stripes, and nations…whether real or imagined. The designer’s continued focus on unique textiles is bolstered through the use of bold colors and patterns. Easy to wear, comfortable, and fun - this collection is the perfect companion for the warmer months.post #7915 of 85164/4/16 at 5:51pmpost #7916 of 85164/4/16 at 6:13pmpost #7917 of 85164/7/16 at 2:30pm
Thanks. Damn, filling this thread with q's, but has anybody seen the SS16 Saltire in a dark color in tropical wool, wool crepe, or something similar? Maybe Japanese stockists?
I've only seen the very crisp (and crinkly) cotton versions, would love to grab it and use as a layering piece but not a fan of how Schneider's crisper cottons age
Edited by leeba - 4/7/16 at 2:44pmpost #7918 of 85164/9/16 at 9:37pmpost #7919 of 85164/9/16 at 9:45pmpost #7920 of 85164/10/16 at 2:24am
it's not the same looking at the collar shape + it has cashmere and usually after 1 month if not posted again...it's usually when the seller decides to either not sell it anymore or just went inactive. this is 2 months LOL :(
but it's close tho, really nice piece.
if i cant find it, this is my 2nd option..
Edited by ChronBong - 4/10/16 at 2:43am
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
- › The Rise and Rise of Donald J Trump 2 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 24 minutes ago
- › Alden McCoppin Natural CXL Tanker - 8.5D - Modified - Worldwide... 43 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 55 minutes ago
- › Belvest Overcoat 42/40 - Loro Piana 56 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 56 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 58 minutes ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 59 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 hour, 19 minutes ago
- › House of Kydos - Official Affiliate Thread 1 hour, 22 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...