Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FS: Julius, LeU, Raf, etc. to be updated soon Last post on 12/3/15 at 1:18pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Random fashion thoughts Last post on 5/17/15 at 12:13pm in Streetwear and Denim
- SCOTT & CHARTERS GREY SHAW-COLLAR CARDIGAN XS Last post on Yesterday at 11:02 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- BNWT S.N.S Herning Stark Cardigan Blue Remix - Size M,L, XL Last post on Yesterday at 10:30 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Robert Geller SS14 Richard Jacket Grey 50 Last post on Yesterday at 9:12 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. - Page 503post #7531 of 86611/27/16 at 3:15pmpost #7532 of 86611/27/16 at 3:21pmpost #7533 of 86611/27/16 at 3:31pmpost #7534 of 86611/27/16 at 3:59pmQuote:Originally Posted by tonio028
Wow, NMWA and Styleforum Pre-Orders for SS is pretty great. The items being offered look sweet and I am liking the look of this FW collection so far.
@LA Guy, is the knee length hooded jacket you will be offering this one here by chance? : http://cdn.styleforum.net/1/1c/1c49183a_DSC03891.jpeg
I am also interested in this piece, but doesn't sound like SF or NMWA are preordering it.post #7535 of 86611/27/16 at 4:17pm
The Styleforum preorders are up, here: http://www.styleforummarket.com/stephan-schneider-preorders-1/
ALL PREORDERS CLOSE PROMPTLY AT NOON (12 PM) PST FEB 3, 2016. No changes or orders will be taken after that.
Remember to use the code SCHNEIDER20 for 20% off the preorder deposit. The same 20% discount will given on the remainder before shipment to you.
Here are the deposit prices:
We have 7 unique article and color combinations:
3 versions of the Film Coat:
In grey flannel - 50% of the final price is $373, with the 20% discount, the deposit is $299.
In navy cotton/wool basketweave. 50% preorder deposit is $500. With the discount, it is $400.
In blue/grey wool blend (my personal pick). 50% preorder deposit is $400. With the 20% discount, that preorder deposit is $320.
2 version of the "Thinner" jacket,
Here is the body:
In the fuzzy blue grey (note that the bottom shows the color, not the body) the 50% preorder deposit is: $261.WIth the discount, that comes down to $208.84
In the blue with an excellent reverse pattern, the 50% deposit is $467.65, and comes down to $374.11 with the discount.
We have one iteration of the hooded "Oil" coat, in navy with the cool backing:
The body and color and shown separately below. The 50% deposit is: $476, and with the discount, is $374.
Finally the "Still Life" trousers, in 100% wool. The 50% deposit is $230. With the discount, it goes to $184.24post #7536 of 86611/27/16 at 4:21pmpost #7537 of 86611/27/16 at 4:23pmpost #7538 of 86611/27/16 at 4:31pmQuote:
I dunno man. I am looking a the order sheet here, and for women, it goes from size 0 to size IV and then "no size", and for men, from size III to size VIII. I've never seen it in person, though I've seen a few size VIIs. I even have a super thin knit in size VII from back in the day, from Project No. 8. It was so slinkyl though, that it could have been a size 6, or even a V.post #7539 of 86611/27/16 at 4:32pmpost #7540 of 86611/27/16 at 4:34pm
If you have specific questions about the Styleforum preorder logistics, please ask here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/517050/stephan-schneider-styleforum-preorders-are-now-open-until-noon-february-3/0_50, so that we don't unfairly jam up this thread. However, if you have comments or questions about the garments themselves, please, talk away here.post #7541 of 86611/27/16 at 4:35pmpost #7542 of 86611/27/16 at 4:49pmpost #7543 of 86611/27/16 at 5:14pm
Yes, and we would need like, a size X or something. That is a big man. I am 5'11" and 180, and on the top end of many of the V sized garments (the IVs looks shrink wrapped... I tried). The Rock is apparently 6'3" and 250 lbs of much more muscle...post #7544 of 86611/27/16 at 6:01pmpost #7545 of 86611/27/16 at 6:12pm
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 22 seconds ago
- › Best 80's War Movies 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Los Angeles Shopping + Dining Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Formula 1 - F1 - Current Season Discussion 9 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 10 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 10 minutes ago
- › Lets talk about COFFEE 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...