or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. - Page 497

post #7441 of 8482
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samir View Post


Any luck with an Alpaca Jacket reissue?

We actually chose a few outerwear pieces that we really liked, and decided to shoot a bit of "editorial" around it as well as really good fabric shots.  The difficulty in showing clothing over the internet is that textures and colors are really difficult to get right.  This time, we brought a professional photographer and a full light kit with us, and we've spend the last few days editing, etc...  I think that you'll really get the fabrics and models we chose after your see the pictures from our photoshoot (which took up a good part of the afternoon.)  

 

Cheers,

 

Fok.

post #7442 of 8482
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyc wid it View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Not the best pic, but there goes my Score.
Looks better on a woman.
post #7443 of 8482
when can we expect to hear or see more details?
post #7444 of 8482
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regg View Post

when can we expect to hear or see more details?
On the Score?

That's not the NMWA version.

Where was that purchased?

Good job.
post #7445 of 8482
No, he's asking Fok.
post #7446 of 8482
Random question about the memory coat. I have this weird thing where I prefer slant pockets for the hands over top open ones. I just find it to be a lot easier to put my hands in as it contours better to the angle your arms are already curving (aka, slanted). Anway, I noticed that unlike the merino coat, the memory has top open pockets. Does anyone else who has the memory coat find this cumbersome when you want to put your hands in your pockets? Maybe the oversized nature of the pockets compensate for it being top open...
post #7447 of 8482
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benesyed View Post

Do the trousers have an elasticized waist? I found that with the exhausts (which do not have this) it can be an inconvenience getting them on over teh waist.

Yes they do, yes they do.  I think that these might be up your alley.  They even have a drawstring!  Pictures to follow, and then preorders starting Tuesday/Wednesday with a very small window.  Details to follow once I have a minute to breathe, and our pictures are fully edited and ready.

post #7448 of 8482
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshimagikmagik View Post

Random question about the memory coat. I have this weird thing where I prefer slant pockets for the hands over top open ones. I just find it to be a lot easier to put my hands in as it contours better to the angle your arms are already curving (aka, slanted). Anway, I noticed that unlike the merino coat, the memory has top open pockets. Does anyone else who has the memory coat find this cumbersome when you want to put your hands in your pockets? Maybe the oversized nature of the pockets compensate for it being top open...

the pockets of the merino are definitely better than the memory coat
post #7449 of 8482
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regg View Post

the pockets of the merino are definitely better than the memory coat

I see, okay good to know, thanks
post #7450 of 8482
BUT, not a dealbreaker imo.

another thing to consider is the liner. if you are gonna wear the coat open, the merino is better. the shorter lining on the memory doesn't look as good imo, but it buttons up much nicer. you can button up the middle and the lining kind of seals the top without having to button it. the merino is bulkier and doesn't look as good buttoned.
post #7451 of 8482
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshimagikmagik View Post

Random question about the memory coat. I have this weird thing where I prefer slant pockets for the hands over top open ones. I just find it to be a lot easier to put my hands in as it contours better to the angle your arms are already curving (aka, slanted). Anway, I noticed that unlike the merino coat, the memory has top open pockets. Does anyone else who has the memory coat find this cumbersome when you want to put your hands in your pockets? Maybe the oversized nature of the pockets compensate for it being top open...

 

I have the memory coat and the pockets are not at all cumbersome. You might be right about the oversized nature of them being the reason for this, I'm sure if they were smaller I may have a hard time. I find the pockets feel really natural when I walk around with my hands in them. They're a good size and in a great spot - exactly where my hands fall naturally at my sides. 

post #7452 of 8482
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComfortablyDumb View Post
 

 

I have the memory coat and the pockets are not at all cumbersome. You might be right about the oversized nature of them being the reason for this, I'm sure if they were smaller I may have a hard time. I find the pockets feel really natural when I walk around with my hands in them. They're a good size and in a great spot - exactly where my hands fall naturally at my sides. 

Ditto with my Memory as well. The pockets feeling very natural is true.

post #7453 of 8482
I second everything the above two posters said
post #7454 of 8482
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

the body fits fine, but the sleeves are too small on me, particularly the shoulder (i do like 10 pushups a day, without even breaking a sweat)

What do you mean small? Are the sleeves too short or the shoulder is too small for you? It would probably fit me if you want to move it.
post #7455 of 8482
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.