The popover wool polo is looking good, great colorway. Can't wait for NMWA stock to get online. Thanks for all the fit pics @conceptual 4est
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FS: Julius, LeU, Raf, etc. to be updated soon Last post on 12/3/15 at 1:18pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Random fashion thoughts Last post on 5/17/15 at 12:13pm in Streetwear and Denim
- 2 grey Shetland v-neck sweaters, small Last post on Yesterday at 6:45 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Yohji Yamamoto Black Knit Sweater (3) Last post on 9/23/16 at 10:12pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- MMM Navy Blue "Brick" Cardigan (50/52) Last post on 9/23/16 at 10:01pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. - Page 333post #4981 of 82017/29/14 at 7:06pmpost #4982 of 82017/30/14 at 7:14am
Indeed we do @robinsongreen68
We've just got the first drop of Stephan this season. There's plenty more to come but there's some beautiful pieces that are ideal for this transitional time of year, the Moss shirt for example, makes a great light jacket for cooler summer evenings.
As far as the fits go, a 5 in Stephans sizing is the same as a UK Medium (to avoid confusion, we tend to just show this on our site rather than the numbered size range)
This said, as I'm sure most of you here will know, Stephan's sizing tends to come up a touch larger than a UK medium, this is down to the style of the garments and how they're designed to be worn, the room will be in the body, arms and legs rather than the shoulders or waist, so buy true to size.
Click here to take a look at all our Stephan Schneider deliveries We even have a few sale pieces left!
If any of you have questions about any specific garments, just give me a shout and I'll be more than happy to help you out : )
Willpost #4983 of 82017/30/14 at 10:22ampost #4984 of 82017/30/14 at 10:41am
New Stephan Schneider AW14-15 "Winter Weeds" has arrived. This is our first delivery but it is the bulk of our selection. Everything will be up over the weekend but in the meantime here are preview images. Feel free to send me a PM or email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to get further information or would like to purchase something before everything goes up online.
Blazer Urtica, Black, $870 CAD - Blazer with narrow lapels, concealed placket and two jet pockets. Fabric content - 100% wool. Sizes IV, V, VI
Cardigan Poa, Storm, $505 CAD - Knitted v-neck shawl collar cardigan with ribbed cuffs, hem and placket - 100% wool. Sizes IV, V, VI
Coat Algae, Night, $1250 CAD - Knee-length coat with contrasting collar, concealed placket and two side pockets. Fabric content - 70% alpaca, 30%wool. Sizes IV, V(sold out)
Jumper Sonchus, Denim, $385 CAD - Knitted round crew neck sweater with ribbed cuffs, hem and neckline. Fabric content - 100% wool. Sizes IV, V, VI
Polo Plantago, Dusk, $250 CAD - Long sleeved polo with buttoned cuffs, solid fabric back. Fabric content - 100% cotton. Sizes III, IV, V, VI
Pull Pine, Dove, $340 - Round crew pullover. Fabric content - 50% wool, 50% acrylic. Sizes IV, V, VI
Pull Pine, Grey, $245 CAD - Roundneck crew pullover. Fabric content - 95% cotton, 5% polyester. Sizes III, IV, V, VI
Shirt Moss, Arctic, $355 - Long sleeved shirt jacket with button fastening through front and buttoned cuffs. Fabric content - 70% wool, 25% polyester, 5% cashmere. Sizes III, IV, V, VI
Shirt Moss, Dove, $395 - Long sleeved shirt jacket with button fastening through front and buttoned cuffs. Fabric content - 90% wool, 10% cashmere. Sizes IV, V, VI
Sweat Bark, Black, $340 CAD - Round crew neck sweater with raglan sleeves and ribbed cuffs, hem and neckline. Fabric content - 100% wool. Sizes IV, V, VI
Sweat Flint, Night, $240 CAD - Round crew neck with different fabric front from sleeves and back. Fabric content - 70% alpaca, 30% wool. Sizes III, IV, V, VIpost #4985 of 82017/30/14 at 10:55ampost #4986 of 82017/30/14 at 10:57ampost #4987 of 82017/30/14 at 10:58ampost #4988 of 82017/30/14 at 11:15ampost #4989 of 82017/30/14 at 11:22ampost #4990 of 82017/30/14 at 1:26pmpost #4991 of 82017/31/14 at 7:06pmpost #4992 of 82017/31/14 at 11:45pmpost #4993 of 82018/2/14 at 5:01am
Algae coat is a fantastic piece, but keep in mind it's long and slim with high armoles - not a great layering piece. Wish it fit a little looser so I could wear it as an overcoat or even over a heavy knit. That model must be tall, it was down to my lower shins and I'm 5 foot 11.post #4994 of 82018/4/14 at 1:35pm
Our first delivery from the Stephan Schneider AW14 Winter Weeds is now online. You can view everything here with model shots http://www.shopneighbour.com/collections/stephan-schneider
If you have any questions please let us know.
-Saagerpost #4995 of 82018/5/14 at 8:06am
Hi guys, as promised here is a further look into Stephan's AW14 collection, making the most of both beautifully muted colour palette and delicate textured pieces.
Take a closer look at the wonderful collection to appreciate Stephan's craftmanship and eye for detail.
As always, if you have any questions about the garments just give me a shout and I will do my best to help.
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 1 second ago
- › Things you just don't get 5 seconds ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 45 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 4 minutes ago
- › Gentleman's boots for motorbike riding - newbie 5 minutes ago
- › Where to buy 3 piece suit? 8 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › MoneyWellSpent's Southern Trad Thread 11 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 13 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...