The popover wool polo is looking good, great colorway. Can't wait for NMWA stock to get online. Thanks for all the fit pics @conceptual 4est
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FS: CDGS, Lad, Julius, LeU, DBSS, SS, ZB, Raf, etc. upd 12.29.2014 Last post on 12/3/15 at 1:18pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Random fashion thoughts Last post on 5/17/15 at 12:13pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji Yamamoto Pour Homme AW11 Knit Size 2 Last post on Today at 1:11 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Hickey Freeman Blue Merino V-Neck Last post on Yesterday at 2:17 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NWT Polo Ralph Lauren 100% cashmere cable knit sweaters sz SMALL Last post on Yesterday at 5:28 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. - Page 333post #4981 of 77487/29/14 at 7:06pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4982 of 77487/30/14 at 7:14am
Indeed we do @robinsongreen68
We've just got the first drop of Stephan this season. There's plenty more to come but there's some beautiful pieces that are ideal for this transitional time of year, the Moss shirt for example, makes a great light jacket for cooler summer evenings.
As far as the fits go, a 5 in Stephans sizing is the same as a UK Medium (to avoid confusion, we tend to just show this on our site rather than the numbered size range)
This said, as I'm sure most of you here will know, Stephan's sizing tends to come up a touch larger than a UK medium, this is down to the style of the garments and how they're designed to be worn, the room will be in the body, arms and legs rather than the shoulders or waist, so buy true to size.
Click here to take a look at all our Stephan Schneider deliveries We even have a few sale pieces left!
If any of you have questions about any specific garments, just give me a shout and I'll be more than happy to help you out : )
Willpost #4983 of 77487/30/14 at 10:22ampost #4984 of 77487/30/14 at 10:41am
New Stephan Schneider AW14-15 "Winter Weeds" has arrived. This is our first delivery but it is the bulk of our selection. Everything will be up over the weekend but in the meantime here are preview images. Feel free to send me a PM or email at email@example.com if you would like to get further information or would like to purchase something before everything goes up online.
Blazer Urtica, Black, $870 CAD - Blazer with narrow lapels, concealed placket and two jet pockets. Fabric content - 100% wool. Sizes IV, V, VI
Cardigan Poa, Storm, $505 CAD - Knitted v-neck shawl collar cardigan with ribbed cuffs, hem and placket - 100% wool. Sizes IV, V, VI
Coat Algae, Night, $1250 CAD - Knee-length coat with contrasting collar, concealed placket and two side pockets. Fabric content - 70% alpaca, 30%wool. Sizes IV, V(sold out)
Jumper Sonchus, Denim, $385 CAD - Knitted round crew neck sweater with ribbed cuffs, hem and neckline. Fabric content - 100% wool. Sizes IV, V, VI
Polo Plantago, Dusk, $250 CAD - Long sleeved polo with buttoned cuffs, solid fabric back. Fabric content - 100% cotton. Sizes III, IV, V, VI
Pull Pine, Dove, $340 - Round crew pullover. Fabric content - 50% wool, 50% acrylic. Sizes IV, V, VI
Pull Pine, Grey, $245 CAD - Roundneck crew pullover. Fabric content - 95% cotton, 5% polyester. Sizes III, IV, V, VI
Shirt Moss, Arctic, $355 - Long sleeved shirt jacket with button fastening through front and buttoned cuffs. Fabric content - 70% wool, 25% polyester, 5% cashmere. Sizes III, IV, V, VI
Shirt Moss, Dove, $395 - Long sleeved shirt jacket with button fastening through front and buttoned cuffs. Fabric content - 90% wool, 10% cashmere. Sizes IV, V, VI
Sweat Bark, Black, $340 CAD - Round crew neck sweater with raglan sleeves and ribbed cuffs, hem and neckline. Fabric content - 100% wool. Sizes IV, V, VI
Sweat Flint, Night, $240 CAD - Round crew neck with different fabric front from sleeves and back. Fabric content - 70% alpaca, 30% wool. Sizes III, IV, V, VIpost #4985 of 77487/30/14 at 10:55ampost #4986 of 77487/30/14 at 10:57ampost #4987 of 77487/30/14 at 10:58ampost #4988 of 77487/30/14 at 11:15ampost #4989 of 77487/30/14 at 11:22ampost #4990 of 77487/30/14 at 1:26pmpost #4991 of 77487/31/14 at 7:06pmpost #4992 of 77487/31/14 at 11:45pmpost #4993 of 77488/2/14 at 5:01am
Algae coat is a fantastic piece, but keep in mind it's long and slim with high armoles - not a great layering piece. Wish it fit a little looser so I could wear it as an overcoat or even over a heavy knit. That model must be tall, it was down to my lower shins and I'm 5 foot 11.post #4994 of 77488/4/14 at 1:35pm
Our first delivery from the Stephan Schneider AW14 Winter Weeds is now online. You can view everything here with model shots http://www.shopneighbour.com/collections/stephan-schneider
If you have any questions please let us know.
-Saagerpost #4995 of 77488/5/14 at 8:06am
Hi guys, as promised here is a further look into Stephan's AW14 collection, making the most of both beautifully muted colour palette and delicate textured pieces.
Take a closer look at the wonderful collection to appreciate Stephan's craftmanship and eye for detail.
As always, if you have any questions about the garments just give me a shout and I will do my best to help.
- Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
- › Borrelli, Barba, Attolini, Burberry, Acquascutum ties 1 minute ago
- › Dolce & Gabbana A/W 2014 Collection Rare Leather/Denim Jacket Cost... 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › What kind of Waistband is This 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 10 minutes ago
- › *Bottega Veneta Mink/Raccoon Fur Cashmere Body Zip Up Cardigan... 11 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 13 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...