or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. - Page 326

post #4876 of 4959
Quote:
Originally Posted by el Bert View Post

I bought the polo I didn't mind it was a polo, I rarely wear shirts open.

Me too, had been looking for something just like that for a while.
post #4877 of 4959
Browsing through the thread, I first thought this model was wearing a weird/cool robe styled sweater. On closer inspection, I realized it was his scarf. shog[1].gif



A little disappointed it's not a sweater. A kimono/robe styled sweater would sound cool, wouldn't it?

Anyone? Just me? Okay.
post #4878 of 4959
Dude... facepalm.gif
post #4879 of 4959
It's part of the jacket. Removable too
post #4880 of 4959
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Huh? View Post

Browsing through the thread, I first thought this model was wearing a weird/cool robe styled sweater. On closer inspection, I realized it was his scarf. shog[1].gif



A little disappointed it's not a sweater. A kimono/robe styled sweater would sound cool, wouldn't it?

Anyone? Just me? Okay.

 

I agree with you. 

post #4881 of 4959
I disagree I have that exact coat
post #4882 of 4959
The model is wearing this scarf, right?



The way it was folded just made it look like a cardigan. A cool, oddly short cardigan with a hidden button.

You'll all be wearing them next year, trust me.
post #4883 of 4959
That model is wearing a scarf in possibly the same fabric, yes. But the hooded coat in the first photo you posted has the scarf built in to the coat.
post #4884 of 4959
This is getting confusing. Redhead guy above (also known as @bows1 here) is wearing a scarf. He's often confused for a model.... Kid with super short hair in the lookbook photo is not wearing a scarf. The knit part that wraps around his neck and buttons down there is a removable liner that is part of the coat.
post #4885 of 4959
Oh man I got tricked. I thought that was the red headed guy that always models for Robert Geller
post #4886 of 4959
[
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

This is getting confusing. Redhead guy above (also known as @bows1 here) is wearing a scarf. He's often confused for a model.... Kid with super short hair in the lookbook photo is not wearing a scarf. The knit part that wraps around his neck and buttons down there is a removable liner that is part of the coat.

Oh, okay, I see. I had thought it might be a scarf because I thought could see his shirt peaking out near his shoulder, but I think it's just the light hitting the liner.

Wow, I was way off on this one. confused.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaTionS View Post

Oh man I got tricked. I thought that was the red headed guy that always models for Robert Geller

Francois Verkerk?



I believe Bows actually uses him as his avatar. And Bows picture comes up when you google "Stephan Schneider scarf".
post #4887 of 4959

Wait so who is bows1 then?

 

And is the scarf disguised as a liner? Or is it a liner disguised as a scarf?

post #4888 of 4959
In order to determine that, we need to see them topless. The real Bows1 has an elaborate scroll tattoo on his chest that looks like a liner disguised as a scarf.
post #4889 of 4959
This discussion is making me so fucking sad right now.
post #4890 of 4959
why
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.