Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FS: CDGS, Lad, Julius, LeU, DBSS, SS, ZB, Raf, etc. upd 12.29.2014 Last post on 12/3/15 at 1:18pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Random fashion thoughts Last post on 5/17/15 at 12:13pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Scott and Charters light brown in merino wool in size S Last post on Today at 10:19 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Arpenteur Roscoff Wool Jacket - Navy - Tagged L shipping included Last post on Today at 9:48 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Reigning Champ Tiger Fleece in S (New with Tag) Last post on Today at 9:37 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. - Page 324
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4847 of 78006/20/14 at 10:09pmpost #4848 of 78006/20/14 at 10:58pmpost #4849 of 78006/24/14 at 12:13pmpost #4850 of 78006/25/14 at 11:35ampost #4851 of 78006/25/14 at 12:01pmpost #4852 of 78007/6/14 at 5:23pmpost #4853 of 78007/6/14 at 5:51pmpost #4854 of 78007/6/14 at 6:10pm
Depends on the piece and the styling, IMO. The criticism that he does nice garments really just means that his stuff works well as separates. Pieces range from tight to loose, heavy to featherweight, so its impossible to generalize. For a lot of the summer 14 pieces, I'd say loose tapered, lighter washed jeans.post #4855 of 78007/6/14 at 6:55pmpost #4856 of 78007/7/14 at 5:38amPatrik Ervell makes jeans in a wide range of colors that might fit the bill.
SS is the opposite of rugged and beat up, so you'll want jeans that are the opposite of that as well. Then match the fit of the jeans with the fit of the top (usually loose for knits and tight for buttoned shirts.)post #4857 of 78007/7/14 at 8:15ampost #4858 of 78007/7/14 at 8:37ampost #4859 of 78007/7/14 at 8:38ampost #4860 of 78007/7/14 at 9:14amQuote:its legit and good cs, 500+ pruchase gets free shipping worldwide, otherwise its like 60 or so to usa/canada
not sure how often they update their stock on the website though
- Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
Currently, there are 1655 Active Users (343 Members and 1312 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 1 minute ago
- › Viberg Boots 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 10 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 10 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.