Closed about a day after it started. Can't sleep on these things.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FS: CDGS, Lad, Julius, LeU, DBSS, SS, ZB, Raf, etc. upd 12.29.2014 Last post on 12/3/15 at 1:18pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Random fashion thoughts Last post on 5/17/15 at 12:13pm in Streetwear and Denim
- NWT Inis Meain Linen Fisherman Sweater - White, XL Last post on Today at 12:59 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- `as Last post on Today at 11:04 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Recent POLO RALPH LAUREN Lambswool Fair Isle Sweater - Navy, Olive, L Last post on Today at 8:52 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. - Page 320post #4786 of 77843/31/14 at 9:08am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4787 of 77843/31/14 at 9:22ampost #4788 of 77843/31/14 at 9:23ampost #4789 of 77843/31/14 at 9:25ampost #4790 of 77843/31/14 at 9:35ampost #4791 of 77843/31/14 at 12:14pmpost #4792 of 77843/31/14 at 1:58pmpost #4793 of 77843/31/14 at 3:12pmpost #4794 of 77843/31/14 at 3:20pmpost #4795 of 77843/31/14 at 10:00pm
I've not seen it at any stockists and the boutique in Antwerp only had a handful available. Other Shop in London have a version for women in navy but beyond that I don't know if it's readily available. I've also seen a similarly cut piece in the same fabric but in pull-over form rather than an open cardigan at a different stockist in Brussels.post #4796 of 77843/31/14 at 10:23pmpost #4797 of 77844/4/14 at 4:21pmpost #4798 of 77844/4/14 at 6:07pmpost #4799 of 77844/6/14 at 1:17am
- Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 49 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Unis Gio Skinny--Navy Size 31 3 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...