Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FS: CDGS, Lad, Julius, LeU, DBSS, SS, ZB, Raf, etc. upd 12.29.2014 Last post on 12/3/15 at 1:18pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Random fashion thoughts Last post on 5/17/15 at 12:13pm in Streetwear and Denim
- NWT: Ralph Lauren Purple Label sweater, sz S (FREE SHIPPING!) Last post on 2/12/16 at 2:09am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NWT: Ralph Lauren Purple Label sweater, sz S (FREE SHIPPING!) Last post on 2/12/16 at 2:09am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- ISAIA NAPOLI DB SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN SWEATER Last post on 2/11/16 at 10:23pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. - Page 316post #4726 of 77993/11/14 at 10:05am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4727 of 77993/11/14 at 10:46ampost #4728 of 77993/11/14 at 1:01pmGot my first Schneider piece.... Chandler jacket in micro-checked dark grey. I was wondering if it was too big/if i can pull off the oversized look. It's really nice and I've been looking for a hooded jacket for some time now. What are your thoughts? I bought it when I was in NY for the weekend so there's no returning. It's a size VII, I'm 6"3 and normally take Large/Large Medium.post #4729 of 77993/11/14 at 1:13pmpost #4730 of 77993/11/14 at 1:33pmpost #4731 of 77993/11/14 at 1:46pmpost #4732 of 77993/11/14 at 1:50pmpost #4733 of 77993/11/14 at 1:53pmpost #4734 of 77993/11/14 at 1:55pmpost #4735 of 77993/11/14 at 2:00pmpost #4736 of 77993/11/14 at 2:07pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mr. Rosewater
Got my first Schneider piece.... Chandler jacket in micro-checked dark grey. I was wondering if it was too big/if i can pull off the oversized look. It's really nice and I've been looking for a hooded jacket for some time now. What are your thoughts? I bought it when I was in NY for the weekend so there's no returning. It's a size VII, I'm 6"3 and normally take Large/Large Medium.
Looks good to me, it's a jacket not a hoodie also, maybe it's because your height but I don't think it looks sloppy.post #4737 of 77993/11/14 at 2:07pmpost #4738 of 77993/11/14 at 2:14pmYeah I will just live with it, I sometimes catch my reflection and think I look really top heavy but I don't normally wear big tops anyways... Also, it was $150 bucks so can't complain...
If you are in Manhattan, the store Odin in Greenwich village had two light gray beeswax? left in size 7 for around $300 if anyone was interested!post #4739 of 77993/11/14 at 2:18pm
- Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
Currently, there are 1617 Active Users (335 Members and 1282 Guests)
- › Cars We Drive! 6 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 2 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 2 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › KITON Super 180s SUIT 44R/36Wx30L 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.