Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FS: CDGS, Lad, Julius, LeU, DBSS, SS, ZB, Raf, etc. upd 12.29.2014 Last post on 12/3/15 at 1:18pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Random fashion thoughts Last post on 5/17/15 at 12:13pm in Streetwear and Denim
- NWT: Ralph Lauren Purple Label sweater, sz S (FREE SHIPPING!) Last post on Yesterday at 2:09 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NWT: Ralph Lauren Purple Label sweater, sz S (FREE SHIPPING!) Last post on Yesterday at 2:09 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- ISAIA NAPOLI DB SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN SWEATER Last post on 2/11/16 at 10:23pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. - Page 309
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4622 of 77942/18/14 at 9:24ampost #4623 of 77942/18/14 at 9:29am
Yea - customs roulette. I'll take my chances. I don't know dude, I didn't like the gradient one on SP but I did like the shoulder detail one - too bad that one sold out fast. The green one on GP is apparently shitty wool and the black one looks flat and the epitome of boring (but its gravity pope so the pictures suck). I dig the midnight-navyish textured wool on this one...maybe it's just me hahapost #4624 of 77942/18/14 at 9:30ampost #4625 of 77942/18/14 at 9:33ampost #4626 of 77942/18/14 at 9:37ami sold my navy wick from ww with the issue being that is was too thin. The body is lightly quilted but the sleeves are very thin - comparable to a light weight wool blazer.
i was expecting it too be a heavier coat i could wear in the winter. it's definitely more suitable for mild climates.post #4627 of 77942/18/14 at 10:40amI'm almost certain that Wick comes in different weights of wool the triple grey Wick that Abraxis has that I've seen in person had a nice weight to it and also the two Merino coats I have are of different weight. The tan/camel is thicker more rigid and the gradation color I have is softer but has the padded body.post #4628 of 77942/18/14 at 10:42ampost #4629 of 77942/18/14 at 10:43ampost #4630 of 77942/18/14 at 10:51amHonestly I think they were both 4s. They both fit the same but the gradient one is a sample and the other is from a store and tagged size 4. It might be the material that determines the sizing I know that's how the Wick coat was. I think the black one that SP was slightly bigger than the grey one that they had.
That grey/blue one you had was probably best colorway I've seen but I think it's similar to this gradient. Honestly I'm usually between a 5-6 in SS or 40/50/large and this fits good. I can fit my oversized fujiwara knit under this coat. Wool is lighter but softer.post #4631 of 77942/18/14 at 10:52ampost #4632 of 77942/18/14 at 10:58ampost #4633 of 77942/18/14 at 12:01pmpost #4634 of 77942/18/14 at 2:15pm
- Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 35 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 44 seconds ago
- › SuitSupply quality: Would you exchange this jacket? 52 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 52 seconds ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 1 minute ago
- › Murl the Squirl's Adventure Across the Pond 4 minutes ago
- › The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 5 minutes ago
- › Gitman Bros Lavendar Gingham and Blue Tattersall Shirts - Size Small 5 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?