or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. - Page 283

post #4231 of 4823
Awesome, thanks!
post #4232 of 4823
Any fw14 glimpse yet? satisfied.gif
post #4233 of 4823
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazziem View Post

Any fw14 glimpse yet? satisfied.gif

Love this time of year, cause we can anticipate both seeing FW and seeing what the SS buys are like!
post #4234 of 4823
last year SP preorder started at the end of January
post #4235 of 4823
From what I remember from Teger's interview, the collection isn't even complete yet.
post #4236 of 4823

Fuck. I've read somewhere that some kind of exhibition for FW14/15 was set around 16/17/18 January. Im pretty sure i've seen the advertisement and even the name of the collection.

 

And yeah it's in Paris too.

post #4237 of 4823
Neighbor should have their first shipment of SS14 online soon.
post #4238 of 4823
other-shop too. they said they have it in store already. not online yet though
post #4239 of 4823
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazziem View Post

Fuck. I've read somewhere that some kind of exhibition for FW14/15 was set around 16/17/18 January. Im pretty sure i've seen the advertisement and even the name of the collection.

And yeah it's in Paris too.

Guess something was happening after all: http://wrongweather.tumblr.com/post/73749240311/wrong-weather-paris-mens-fashion-week-aw14

Love the pants, very Dries-esque.
post #4240 of 4823
Someone buy that green wick I don't want to buy a coat when it's 80 degrees right now
post #4241 of 4823
The fabric on that Green Wick felt kinda felty and cheap, nothing like the super soft stuff and thick stuff used on the two coats on Suspension Point
post #4242 of 4823
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctone View Post

Guess something was happening after all: http://wrongweather.tumblr.com/post/73749240311/wrong-weather-paris-mens-fashion-week-aw14

Love the pants, very Dries-esque.

God I'm so effing excited...everything on the racks looks amazing + can't wait for a detailed shot of those pants
post #4243 of 4823
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicelynice View Post

The fabric on that Green Wick felt kinda felty and cheap, nothing like the super soft stuff and thick stuff used on the two coats on Suspension Point

Damn thanks, was it a lot lighter than the other ones? I have only handled the black one I think SP had
post #4244 of 4823
Quote:
Originally Posted by amongyourhoundsofl View Post

God I'm so effing excited...everything on the racks looks amazing + can't wait for a detailed shot of those pants

oh wow that rack of shirts does look very interesting. that green sleeve....hmmm
post #4245 of 4823
A few more sneaks to check out here; I love how there were actual weeds at the showroom...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.