or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. - Page 281

post #4201 of 5477
^ the zipper kinda ruins the jacket for me...would have been an awesome jacket if it had buttons
Edited by click here - 1/9/14 at 10:36pm
post #4202 of 5477
Zipper was one of the reasons I bought it!
post #4203 of 5477
Yeah kinda wish it had buttons but oh well.
post #4204 of 5477
feel like that zipper is a little too small for the jacket, would love it if it had a big fat beefy zip
post #4205 of 5477
While I was indifferent about the Moth hoodie from this season in the beginning, I think I have started to come around to it. I know Regg posted a fit pic of it, but can anyone else who either owns it or tried on it give some thoughts on it? I assuming it fits like the Ijevan from last season, but can't confirm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by istasi View Post

feel like that zipper is a little too small for the jacket, would love it if it had a big fat beefy zip

I think I would like a beefier zipper in there too (easily replaceable though by a competent tailor), but I do like the jacket. I have been debating the Beeswax and the Chandler jackets this season as well.
post #4206 of 5477
It actually probably fits bigger I could fit in 4 but it's actually soft but a little scratchy some people on the forum will complain about that I know how sensative some people but it's actually pretty nice. I like the green one a lot
post #4207 of 5477
Quote:
Originally Posted by el Bert View Post

It actually probably fits bigger I could fit in 4 but it's actually soft but a little scratchy some people on the forum will complain about that I know how sensative some people but it's actually pretty nice. I like the green one a lot

I felt the Ijevan fit a size big so I assumed I needed to size down one in the Moth, which sounds like you have confirmed. The "scratchy" aspect has never bothered me. Green one looks pretty sweet.
post #4208 of 5477
I'm kind meh on the Moth cardigan, although I don't think it's quite deserving of the hate it initially got. I much prefer the look of the hooded cardigan from S/S '14, though.
post #4209 of 5477
We need to get some kind of petition together for Ryan at South Willard so he knows how much we miss his Schneider stock.
post #4210 of 5477
Quote:
Originally Posted by amongyourhoundsofl View Post

We need to get some kind of petition together for Ryan at South Willard so he knows how much we miss his Schneider stock.

The petition should include a promise from us to buy the stock at full price.

I do really miss his buys though, so much so that since he dropped Schneider, I haven't even checked the site.
post #4211 of 5477
Idk, maybe it was the pictures, but most of the stuff seemed boring. Maybe it was stuff that other stores didn't carry, but for good reason. I know I'm alone in that view though. It was almost stuff that was the exact opposite of the cool buys from there random Japanese stores.
post #4212 of 5477
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regg View Post

Idk, maybe it was the pictures, but most of the stuff seemed boring. Maybe it was stuff that other stores didn't carry, but for good reason. I know I'm alone in that view though. It was almost stuff that was the exact opposite of the cool buys from there random Japanese stores.

Yeah, it definitely wasn't the most adventurous selection, but you could always find a nice assortment of shirts in particular, and in size 3, which was pretty cool for small Californians.
post #4213 of 5477
anyone ever own a mistagged garment from schneider? just took measurements for my moleskin alpaca jacket (sz IV) and they're exactly the same as the ones here for a size III....
Edited by Blackmaged - 1/14/14 at 4:01pm
post #4214 of 5477
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmaged View Post

anyone ever own a mistagged garment from schneider? just took measurements for my moleskin alpaca jacket (sz IV) and they're exactly the same as the ones here for a size III....

Maybe a difference in measuring technique?
post #4215 of 5477
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmaged View Post

anyone ever own a mistagged garment from schneider? just took measurements for my moleskin alpaca jacket (sz IV) and they're exactly the same as the ones here for a size III....

mismeasurement one way or the other is much more likely the culprit
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.