since i always wear jeans I'm thinking wine over the navy, man i wish sp had both
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FS: CDGS, Lad, Julius, LeU, DBSS, SS, ZB, Raf, etc. upd 12.29.2014 Last post on 12/3/15 at 1:18pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Random fashion thoughts Last post on 5/17/15 at 12:13pm in Streetwear and Denim
- NWT: Ralph Lauren Purple Label sweater, sz S (FREE SHIPPING!) Last post on Yesterday at 2:09 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NWT: Ralph Lauren Purple Label sweater, sz S (FREE SHIPPING!) Last post on Yesterday at 2:09 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- ISAIA NAPOLI DB SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN SWEATER Last post on 2/11/16 at 10:23pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. - Page 269post #4021 of 779812/8/13 at 11:43pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4022 of 779812/9/13 at 5:43amQuote:
I have both and prefer the indigo. The structure seems a little different and the wine is just a little less perfect in the way it drapes, especially over the shoulders. The fabric is a little bulkier with the wine. This is all just a general impression based on memory since I just picked up my wine while traveling and left my indigo at home so I haven't seen them together. If I have time I will take a pic of the wine for you.post #4023 of 779812/9/13 at 10:21pmpost #4024 of 779812/9/13 at 10:54pmpost #4025 of 779812/9/13 at 11:00pmpost #4026 of 779812/10/13 at 7:17ampost #4027 of 779812/10/13 at 8:19ampost #4028 of 779812/10/13 at 8:32ampost #4029 of 779812/10/13 at 9:21am
Missing the point. It can also be the way the dye interacts with the yarn, etc... Red dyes are the heaviest dye molecules, and hardest to bind to fabric. Subtle differences in the substrates, the dyes, the processing, can all lead to difference between garments.post #4030 of 779812/10/13 at 10:49ampost #4031 of 779812/10/13 at 11:52amYou can see what I'm talking about in Tonio's pic:Quote:Originally Posted by tonio028
Unbuttoned Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
The shoulders are just a little bulky and most of the time you can't tell and it's really nitpicking. But I don't remember the indigo one behaving like that. I could be completely wrong. I only wore it once or twice.post #4032 of 779812/10/13 at 3:25pmpost #4033 of 779812/10/13 at 6:03pmpost #4034 of 779812/10/13 at 6:09pm
I was sad for you, BB. If it doesn't work out for the other user, you may still be in luck.
On another note, I'm not sure what Caveat is seeing, but the wine Bee fabric and fit is nice for me. Especially layered over a button down. Where you at, jet??
- Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 54 seconds ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?