Eh, use that imagination toasty toast. Green can go with a variety of colors really: blacks, browns, navy, etc. Buy me one in size IV and I'll show you...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FS: CDGS, Lad, Julius, LeU, DBSS, SS, ZB, Raf, etc. upd 12.29.2014 Last post on 12/3/15 at 1:18pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Random fashion thoughts Last post on 5/17/15 at 12:13pm in Streetwear and Denim
- NWT: Ralph Lauren Purple Label sweater, sz S (FREE SHIPPING!) Last post on Yesterday at 2:09 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NWT: Ralph Lauren Purple Label sweater, sz S (FREE SHIPPING!) Last post on Yesterday at 2:09 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- ISAIA NAPOLI DB SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN SWEATER Last post on 2/11/16 at 10:23pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. - Page 267post #3991 of 779712/3/13 at 7:01pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3992 of 779712/4/13 at 12:35pmpost #3993 of 779712/6/13 at 5:44amhttp://suspensionpoint.ca/stephan-schneider-coat-wick-black
Whoa whoa whoa anyone got a lead on this coat at the Suspension Point price in a size 4? ($800)
Tried it on today, loved it, but not prepared to drop $1300 on itpost #3994 of 779712/6/13 at 6:19ampost #3995 of 779712/6/13 at 6:22ampost #3996 of 779712/6/13 at 7:25ampost #3997 of 779712/6/13 at 9:49amWe were discussing the wick coats a few pages back. I've handled the solid green and solid black ones at gpope; it seems the green one with a nylon blend was more of a melton wool type, while the black was a very soft one similar to the wool on the beeswax and paraffin jackets. The grey-black one on SP is the same as that soft wool, right? It's quite nice, but perhaps did you feel it was a bit thin?post #3998 of 779712/6/13 at 10:05ampost #3999 of 779712/6/13 at 10:30amI had the Wick from Wrongweather, sent it back earlier today. Fabric was the 80 wool/ 15 nylon/ 5 cashmere blend that is even softer than the paraffin body wool. It was thin, but warm. Was too large since I sized up hoping to use it as an overcoat type of jacket, and was expecting the fabric would be a tad stiffer/thicker like a melton wool.
SP ships Canada Post/USPS, which I've never been hit with customs, ever.post #4000 of 779712/6/13 at 11:34ampost #4001 of 779712/6/13 at 11:41ampost #4002 of 779712/6/13 at 11:47ampost #4003 of 779712/6/13 at 12:38pmpost #4004 of 779712/6/13 at 1:59pm
- Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
Currently, there are 1446 Active Users (288 Members and 1158 Guests)
- › Corthay 1 minute ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 11 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 11 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 12 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 15 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 15 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 15 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?