Why did I think I could wait until sale time. Worst decision ever. Now I am all like
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FS: CDGS, Lad, Julius, LeU, DBSS, SS, ZB, Raf, etc. upd 12.29.2014 Last post on 12/3/15 at 1:18pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Random fashion thoughts Last post on 5/17/15 at 12:13pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Comme des Garcons Homme Deep Green Sweater, Size M Last post on Today at 1:48 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- FOR SALE: JOHN ELLIOTT + CO HOODED VILLAIN BLACK JUMPER HOODIE Last post on Today at 11:55 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Patrik Ervell Cotton Technical Knit Cardigan Navy XS Last post on Today at 2:46 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. - Page 264
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3947 of 776311/23/13 at 8:39pmpost #3948 of 776311/24/13 at 8:52pmpost #3949 of 776311/24/13 at 10:26pmpost #3950 of 776311/27/13 at 9:25pmpost #3951 of 776311/27/13 at 10:03pmpost #3952 of 776311/27/13 at 10:46pmQuote:
Labeled as such.post #3953 of 776311/27/13 at 11:49pmpost #3954 of 776311/28/13 at 12:16ampost #3955 of 776311/28/13 at 7:04pm
Starting November 29th 12AM EST use promotion code BLACKOUT and receive 25% off your order upon check out. Our Black Friday Flash Sale includes all regular and sale price items including Stephan Schneider. For those who wish to do an in-store pick-up, we now have a local pick-up option that you can select upon checkout - holds not permitted. Online sale ends at November 30th 11:59PM PST. In-store sale ongoing during normal business hours.
Please note that Sale Items are Final Sale. The discount and sale prices are not retroactive and may not be applied to previous purchases.
Check everything out here.
-Saagerpost #3956 of 776311/28/13 at 8:36pmpost #3957 of 776311/28/13 at 8:46pmI think it's a different style of coat. I think the wick is more of outer coat whereas the other green one is maybe more of an overcoat. Not only that the wick seems to come in different types of wool not just different color/style.
I think the pre order coat was more of a deep green and the wick on gravity probably he darkest shade of the pupil green sweater that's more of mid to dark green or a forest green like the description.post #3958 of 776311/28/13 at 9:09pmYeah, I think that's right. The green gpope wick coat is like a peacoat, with stiffer wool. The colour is something similar to those of pine needles -- forest green with a bit of a whitish hue. The fabric is different from the soft wool used in the Chandler/Paraffin/Beeswax jackets.
By the way, GravityPope is doing 20% off sale prices on Black Friday, but it's in-store only.post #3959 of 776311/28/13 at 9:48pm
- Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 45 seconds ago
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 59 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › How do I tell which Zegna Tux I bought? 3 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 3 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...