Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FS: CDGS, Lad, Julius, LeU, DBSS, SS, ZB, Raf, etc. upd 12.29.2014 Last post on 12/3/15 at 1:18pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Random fashion thoughts Last post on 5/17/15 at 12:13pm in Streetwear and Denim
- NWT: Ralph Lauren Purple Label sweater, sz S (FREE SHIPPING!) Last post on Yesterday at 2:09 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NWT: Ralph Lauren Purple Label sweater, sz S (FREE SHIPPING!) Last post on Yesterday at 2:09 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- ISAIA NAPOLI DB SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN SWEATER Last post on 2/11/16 at 10:23pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. - Page 253post #3781 of 779410/20/13 at 8:43pmQuote:Lining doesn't really show much when unzipped, other than a strip of the inner fabric that sticks out along the placket. It's definitely warm, and the flannel inner is really, really soft of on the skin. Sometimes I throw it on without anything underneath to take my dog out at night, and honestly it just feels like wearing a flannel shirt. Word of warning, if you plan on wearing it over anything thicker than a tee you'll want to size up, shoulders are relatively narrow and the sleeves are pretty slim due to the two layers of fabric.
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3782 of 779410/20/13 at 8:55pmpost #3783 of 779410/21/13 at 8:55pmpost #3784 of 779410/21/13 at 9:29pmpost #3785 of 779410/21/13 at 10:16pmPeople said that quilted coat was thick and I can imagine the different reverse fabric with no lining can make it less breathable and difficult to wear if your are aiming for slim fitting to the point of layering. Or maybe I got the wrong jacket in mind.
No lining to my understanding of jacket construction should make it a little bit more breathable. But as seen in the photos the wool or wool blend make the jacket look really heavy and thick.post #3786 of 779410/21/13 at 10:46pmpost #3787 of 779410/21/13 at 11:13pmI tried the quilted jacket from last winter in both a IV and V. Sleeve's were cut super slim compared to the body - IV fit me fine in body and super tight in arms. It wasn't too thick at all, but it was warm. Since the jacket is reversible, the slim sleeves were a problem since it was a bitch to get your arms through the sleeves if you had anything other than a tshirt on (no sleeve lining).post #3788 of 779410/22/13 at 12:53pmpost #3789 of 779410/22/13 at 12:57pmpost #3790 of 779410/22/13 at 3:10pmpost #3791 of 779410/22/13 at 4:28pmpost #3792 of 779410/23/13 at 1:16ampost #3793 of 779410/23/13 at 10:25ampost #3794 of 779410/24/13 at 4:10pmpost #3795 of 779410/24/13 at 4:17pm
I haven't seen the corn anywhere else by Neighbour (where those pictures are from) and they don't have it in IV anymore.
For light purple in size IV there are some options:
- Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
Currently, there are 1559 Active Users (301 Members and 1258 Guests)
- › Where can I find hangers similar to Thom Browne's ? 4 seconds ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 1 minute ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 1 minute ago
- › Red Wing Iron Ranger Boots - what's the dilly yo? 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?