Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FS: CDGS, Lad, Julius, LeU, DBSS, SS, ZB, Raf, etc. upd 12.29.2014 Last post on 12/3/15 at 1:18pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Random fashion thoughts Last post on 5/17/15 at 12:13pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Hickey Freeman Blue Merino V-Neck Last post on Today at 2:17 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NWT Polo Ralph Lauren 100% cashmere cable knit sweaters sz SMALL Last post on Today at 5:28 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NWOT Cashmere Sweaters: BB, PRL Last post on Yesterday at 9:06 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. - Page 253post #3781 of 774410/20/13 at 8:43pmQuote:Lining doesn't really show much when unzipped, other than a strip of the inner fabric that sticks out along the placket. It's definitely warm, and the flannel inner is really, really soft of on the skin. Sometimes I throw it on without anything underneath to take my dog out at night, and honestly it just feels like wearing a flannel shirt. Word of warning, if you plan on wearing it over anything thicker than a tee you'll want to size up, shoulders are relatively narrow and the sleeves are pretty slim due to the two layers of fabric.
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3782 of 774410/20/13 at 8:55pmpost #3783 of 774410/21/13 at 8:55pmpost #3784 of 774410/21/13 at 9:29pmpost #3785 of 774410/21/13 at 10:16pmPeople said that quilted coat was thick and I can imagine the different reverse fabric with no lining can make it less breathable and difficult to wear if your are aiming for slim fitting to the point of layering. Or maybe I got the wrong jacket in mind.
No lining to my understanding of jacket construction should make it a little bit more breathable. But as seen in the photos the wool or wool blend make the jacket look really heavy and thick.post #3786 of 774410/21/13 at 10:46pmpost #3787 of 774410/21/13 at 11:13pmI tried the quilted jacket from last winter in both a IV and V. Sleeve's were cut super slim compared to the body - IV fit me fine in body and super tight in arms. It wasn't too thick at all, but it was warm. Since the jacket is reversible, the slim sleeves were a problem since it was a bitch to get your arms through the sleeves if you had anything other than a tshirt on (no sleeve lining).post #3788 of 774410/22/13 at 12:53pmpost #3789 of 774410/22/13 at 12:57pmpost #3790 of 774410/22/13 at 3:10pmpost #3791 of 774410/22/13 at 4:28pmpost #3792 of 774410/23/13 at 1:16ampost #3793 of 774410/23/13 at 10:25ampost #3794 of 774410/24/13 at 4:10pmpost #3795 of 774410/24/13 at 4:17pm
I haven't seen the corn anywhere else by Neighbour (where those pictures are from) and they don't have it in IV anymore.
For light purple in size IV there are some options:
- Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
Currently, there are 1401 Active Users (326 Members and 1075 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Official Customs, Duties, and International Shipping Questions and... 5 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 5 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 5 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 7 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 8 minutes ago
- › Finding affordable menswear? (chicago) 8 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 9 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 10 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...