Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FS: CDGS, Lad, Julius, LeU, DBSS, SS, ZB, Raf, etc. upd 12.29.2014 Last post on 12/3/15 at 1:18pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Random fashion thoughts Last post on 5/17/15 at 12:13pm in Streetwear and Denim
- NWT: Ralph Lauren Purple Label sweater, sz S (FREE SHIPPING!) Last post on Today at 2:09 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NWT: Ralph Lauren Purple Label sweater, sz S (FREE SHIPPING!) Last post on Today at 2:09 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- ISAIA NAPOLI DB SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN SWEATER Last post on Yesterday at 10:23 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. - Page 252
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3767 of 779110/18/13 at 9:46amQuote:Originally Posted by Syeknom
Around €300 iirc. Make sure you ask if you've a specific one in mind, it's a tiny shop floor and they have more stock tucked away upstairs.
If you're in Antwerp make sure to hit up Rosier 41 as well - they've a handful of pieces of overstock (mostly coats/jackets now) from AW12-13 (rugs to riches) left dirt cheap. Picked up a schneider shirt there last weekend for €100 down from €250.
I went there last month for the first time, felt like a kid in a candystore. Great shop.post #3768 of 779110/18/13 at 12:27pm
Finally got my hands on the grey ijevan that I've been fiending after (thanks Severisth). The weave is so much more sick in person than I expected, it's a lot more mixed/lighter than most pics online led me to believe.
IV fits perfect everywhere except the armholes are a bit high/arms are pretty slim, looks a little awkward. It should stretch over time...right?
Edited by NotCrispy - 10/18/13 at 12:39pmpost #3769 of 779110/20/13 at 10:58ampost #3770 of 779110/20/13 at 11:35ampost #3771 of 779110/20/13 at 12:12pmpost #3772 of 779110/20/13 at 12:20pmpost #3773 of 779110/20/13 at 12:20pmpost #3774 of 779110/20/13 at 1:12pmpost #3775 of 779110/20/13 at 1:27pmGod, I remember when I first saw that merino coat in stores and could not come close to affording the 1k price tag. So jealous.
I just got this jacket in from Suspension Point a week or so ago...I love it so far. All of the product shots I've seen show basically black sleeves, but these are definitely indigo-black (as indicated). The arms are cozy knit, and the body is a really nice soft, pliable black cotton. The inside is basically unlined (quarter?), with more of a canvas feel.post #3776 of 779110/20/13 at 7:09pmpost #3777 of 779110/20/13 at 7:12pmpost #3778 of 779110/20/13 at 8:11pmpost #3779 of 779110/20/13 at 8:13pmpost #3780 of 779110/20/13 at 8:19pmQuote:Quote:Quote:
I'm more like a large 44 (45 actual chest), thinking it will likely fit but will be more fitted. not sure how that would look
- Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
- › Suggestions for chunky/heavy sweaters with shorter sleeves? 20 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 57 seconds ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 1 minute ago
- › Wooden Rocking Horse UK 1 minute ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 1 minute ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?