Nice, I have that scarf too and love it. Which color is your bee?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FS: CDGS, Lad, Julius, LeU, DBSS, SS, ZB, Raf, etc. upd 12.29.2014 Last post on 12/3/15 at 1:18pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Random fashion thoughts Last post on 5/17/15 at 12:13pm in Streetwear and Denim
- S.N.S. Herning Stark in Blue Gene Last post on Today at 1:23 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NWT Inis Meain Linen Fisherman Sweater - White, XL Last post on Yesterday at 12:59 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- `as Last post on Yesterday at 11:04 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. - Page 250post #3736 of 778410/11/13 at 8:31pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3737 of 778410/11/13 at 8:40pmpost #3738 of 778410/11/13 at 8:43pmpost #3739 of 778410/12/13 at 12:03ampost #3740 of 778410/12/13 at 12:47pmpost #3741 of 778410/12/13 at 12:55pmpost #3742 of 778410/12/13 at 12:58pmQuote:
Given that TOJ is going out of business, or so I've heard, that was probably the right decision. The Bee is nice but one needs their TOJ fix before they're gone.post #3743 of 778410/12/13 at 1:08pmpost #3744 of 778410/12/13 at 2:19pmpost #3745 of 778410/12/13 at 2:35pmpost #3746 of 778410/12/13 at 7:41pmpost #3747 of 778410/12/13 at 8:43pmpost #3748 of 778410/13/13 at 2:09ampost #3749 of 778410/13/13 at 3:01ampost #3750 of 778410/13/13 at 3:22am
- Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
Currently, there are 1683 Active Users (409 Members and 1274 Guests)
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 second ago
- › things that are making you happy 47 seconds ago
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 3 minutes ago
- › thoughts on (asking for) price adjustments. 4 minutes ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...