Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FS: CDGS, Lad, Julius, LeU, DBSS, SS, ZB, Raf, etc. upd 12.29.2014 Last post on 12/3/15 at 1:18pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Random fashion thoughts Last post on 5/17/15 at 12:13pm in Streetwear and Denim
- NWT: Ralph Lauren Purple Label sweater, sz S (FREE SHIPPING!) Last post on Today at 2:09 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NWT: Ralph Lauren Purple Label sweater, sz S (FREE SHIPPING!) Last post on Today at 2:09 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- ISAIA NAPOLI DB SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN SWEATER Last post on Yesterday at 10:23 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. - Page 238post #3556 of 77909/12/13 at 10:27pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3557 of 77909/13/13 at 1:01pmpost #3558 of 77909/13/13 at 7:25pmpost #3559 of 77909/13/13 at 8:59pmpost #3560 of 77909/13/13 at 10:34pmpost #3561 of 77909/13/13 at 10:35pmpost #3562 of 77909/14/13 at 9:24ampost #3563 of 77909/14/13 at 11:57ampost #3564 of 77909/14/13 at 3:36pmpost #3565 of 77909/14/13 at 3:57pmpost #3566 of 77909/14/13 at 5:19pmpost #3567 of 77909/14/13 at 9:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by tonio028
Nice, mine arrived today as well and took some pics, but you beat me to them haha. Good comparison on the weight compared to stark, they're similar. My initial impression is really positive, I really like the color and style of this one, especially the collar and fact that it has side pockets, huge bonus. I felt the Ijevan from last season was great, but would have been better with pocket so this BEE cardigan really does it for me all around. When I first saw the pre-order pics, I saw the similarities to the Author Cardigan which has been my grail piece (sup jet!) and having handled them both now, I can confirm that is certainly the case, minus being as massively oversized. The color is as I had suspected, which is the same as the wine melange at mindtrive
I ordered a 3 and 4 and have decided to keep the 4. I have similar specs as you. Both fit me, 3 fits more slim than I prefer for a knit of this type. It does have stretch though and weave of the knit lends itself to not being undersized even at my stats though so someone preferring a slimming look would probably like it. So, I will be letting the 3 go once i find some time to get a listing going.
So all of these with the exception of one were taken quickly closer to nighttime under shitty bathroom lighting and I tried to correct the images to get better color without much success, but in an effort to help get some more pics going in this thread here we go. I'm about 5'8", 150 lbs for reference. Enjoy...
18 BEE Cardigan in Wine Size 4
Buttoned Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Unbuttoned Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
18 BEE Cardigan in Wine Size 3
Buttoned Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Unbuttoned Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)post #3568 of 77909/15/13 at 1:21ampost #3569 of 77909/15/13 at 2:21amThanks for the photos. I'm confident I sized correctly now. I think the angle of Feji's photo made it look slimmer than it is.
I agree with Jet about the 3, assuming you're almost always going to wear it open, which I think you should. Of course, photos can only tell so much of the story and I feel like the 3 might not look as perfect in motion as it does still. If you like the 4 better, go with it. You won't have to worry about it shrinking in the wash either. But damn, that 3 gives you the right amount of slack in about every dimension in that photo.
- Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
Currently, there are 1619 Active Users (391 Members and 1228 Guests)
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 10 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 31 seconds ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 2 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 2 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 3 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 4 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 4 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 5 minutes ago
- › Fit check for first pair of loafers 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?