Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FS: CDGS, Lad, Julius, LeU, DBSS, SS, ZB, Raf, etc. upd 12.29.2014 Last post on 12/3/15 at 1:18pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Random fashion thoughts Last post on 5/17/15 at 12:13pm in Streetwear and Denim
- BROOKS BROTHERS Black Fleece Vest BB0 & BB2 Last post on Yesterday at 6:44 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Rugby RL Fisherman Knit Mock-Neck Sweater Size M Last post on Yesterday at 2:06 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Rugby RL Button-Mock Fisherman Knit Sweater Size M Last post on Yesterday at 2:05 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. - Page 230
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3437 of 77538/25/13 at 9:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by Feji
Got one of my preorders in. Pupal sweater, size 4.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Heavier than I expected, and color was a slight letdown since it was advertised to be purple melange - ended up more of a straight grey melange (I was hoping for subtle purple to pop through). Fits slightly oversized, so I'm glad I sized down.
Hoping the two other items I preordered fit similarly, since I sized down on both also (BEE cardi and the green overcoat).
Damn those measurements suck. I have it preordered in same sizepost #3438 of 77538/26/13 at 11:48ampost #3439 of 77538/26/13 at 11:53ampost #3440 of 77538/26/13 at 2:00pmpost #3441 of 77538/26/13 at 3:03pmpost #3442 of 77538/26/13 at 4:23pmpost #3443 of 77538/26/13 at 5:12pmKinda boggled by all the negative/apathetic reaction to the collection so far, I've already seen like half a dozen pieces I want. And that's still with the bulk of the collection yet to drop. It's not quite Frozen Wave, but I think it's chasing fool's gold to expect another collection like that.
Lookbook pics are kinda shit, though. (Men's anyways, women's are decent.)post #3444 of 77538/26/13 at 5:16pmpost #3445 of 77538/26/13 at 5:56pmQuote:Originally Posted by Noctone
Kinda boggled by all the negative/apathetic reaction to the collection so far, I've already seen like half a dozen pieces I want. And that's still with the bulk of the collection yet to drop. It's not quite Frozen Wave, but I think it's chasing fool's gold to expect another collection like that.
Lookbook pics are kinda shit, though. (Men's anyways, women's are decent.)
Not only that but nobody has even seen 30% of the pieces! I been preaching this shit for years, WAIT until the shipments come in then talk your shit. They see a trickling of a few pieces and are like "it's wack it's wack". Stfu, hold tight, puff a blunt and relax.post #3446 of 77538/26/13 at 6:20pmpost #3447 of 77538/26/13 at 6:36pmQuote:i'm too lazy to go back and confirm but i could swear the same shit happened last year
"it's shit it's shit meh meh meh schneider has lost the plot"
*south willy and latter SP shipments go online*
*thread collectively ejaculates*post #3448 of 77538/26/13 at 6:49pmfrom SP preorder like 6 month agoQuote:Quote:Quote:Quote:Quote:Quote:
*rolls eyes*post #3449 of 77538/26/13 at 6:51pmpost #3450 of 77538/26/13 at 7:04pm
- Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
Currently, there are 1568 Active Users (391 Members and 1177 Guests)
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 46 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 49 seconds ago
- › OTR 3-Piece with a Lapelled Vest? 49 seconds ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 1 minute ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › The SW&D Music Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › SCAM ALERT - Alden X J Gilbert Indy Shell Cordovan #8 in 7.5D 3 minutes ago
- › Very weird experience with B. Nelson... What is your experience... 5 minutes ago
- › For Sale or Trade: Carmina Suede Chelsea Inca 7UK 6 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...