Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FS: CDGS, Lad, Julius, LeU, DBSS, SS, ZB, Raf, etc. upd 12.29.2014 Last post on 12/3/15 at 1:18pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Random fashion thoughts Last post on 5/17/15 at 12:13pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji Yamamoto Pour Homme AW11 Knit Size 2 Last post on Today at 1:11 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Hickey Freeman Blue Merino V-Neck Last post on Yesterday at 2:17 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NWT Polo Ralph Lauren 100% cashmere cable knit sweaters sz SMALL Last post on Yesterday at 5:28 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. - Page 203post #3031 of 77482/28/13 at 1:39am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3032 of 77482/28/13 at 3:38ampost #3033 of 77482/28/13 at 3:46ampost #3034 of 77482/28/13 at 6:40amQuote:
I live in the UK and have twice ordered from Suspension Point - the first time (last year's pre-order) I didn't receive a customs fee; the second time (at the beginning of the sales) I was charged about £30 on a considerably more expensive order, a fee I didn't really mind paying since I'd saved that many times over.post #3035 of 77482/28/13 at 9:20amQuote:
I don't have it on hand but I'm a 48 EU TTS, 5'10" and Ijevan size 4 is slightly oversized on me.
Edited by Brydinut - 2/28/13 at 9:38ampost #3036 of 77482/28/13 at 9:27ampost #3037 of 77482/28/13 at 9:51ampost #3038 of 77482/28/13 at 10:27ampost #3039 of 77482/28/13 at 11:06ampost #3040 of 77482/28/13 at 11:11ampost #3041 of 77482/28/13 at 11:13ampost #3042 of 77482/28/13 at 11:13am
Yeah, obviously none of us can say for sure as it's a new season and schneider's sizing is all over the place, but in my general experience 5 tends to correspond to 38. his s/s stuff tends to fit slimmer, too, and that jacket looks pretty slim so I would err on the side of caution with a 5, but yeah, you could well be right.post #3043 of 77482/28/13 at 11:15ampost #3044 of 77482/28/13 at 11:16amQuote:Originally Posted by slstr
Yeah, obviously none of us can say for sure as it's a new season and schneider's sizing is all over the place, but in my general experience 5 tends to correspond to 38. his s/s stuff tends to fit slimmer, too, and that jacket looks pretty slim so I would err on the side of caution with a 5, but yeah, you could well be right.
It's a f/w piece not s/s.
- Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 46 seconds ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 1 minute ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 7 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 10 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...