Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FS: Julius, LeU, Raf, etc. to be updated soon Last post on 12/3/15 at 1:18pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Random fashion thoughts Last post on 5/17/15 at 12:13pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Purdy Cotton Cashmere Sweater, two colors size Large Last post on 6/27/16 at 12:16pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- S.N.S Herning Sweater Last post on 6/24/16 at 7:17pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- S.N.S Herning Sweater Last post on 6/28/16 at 12:36pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. - Page 188post #2806 of 79821/5/13 at 7:55pmpost #2807 of 79821/5/13 at 8:01pmQuote:
If you're looking for white shirt variety, have you considered the Tuft Shirt from LaGarconne? I have it in a size IV and it's a nice change of pace (raglan sleeve, smoke MoP butttons) from your standard white shirt/oxford. Fits TTS though I noticed there's a bit more room in the pit and it's slightly longer than the average SS shirt, though not drastically different. The material is lovely.post #2808 of 79821/6/13 at 2:25pmHaven't posted here in a while so just a reminder that there are still some nice pieces available (and on sale) at Suspension Point .
Regarding the SS13 pictures from the Japanese store(s), they were taken at the showroom so the guy in the pictures is a buyer or similar and there is only one sample size. That helps explain the less than ideal fit on some of the pieces.
And as always with Schneider, there is a huge variety of styles, fabrics, and colors not yet seen.
Here are a couple teasers from the Spring-Summer 2013 showroom:post #2809 of 79821/6/13 at 3:06pmpost #2810 of 79821/6/13 at 3:33pm
Picked up the red/ blue Ijevan in 6 from South Willard. Have to echo the comments (Tonio, I think) of this being an underrated colorway...color is awesome and really versatile. Anyone else notice the interior shoulder/ side seams being kinda bulky and not laying flat? I think they'll settle down a bit after wearing, but I find myself always futzing with them.post #2811 of 79821/6/13 at 3:50pmpost #2812 of 79821/6/13 at 4:38pmpost #2813 of 79821/6/13 at 8:27pmQuote:
I think it can be paired with non-neutrals personally, but you obviously don't want to look like Christmas lights so you have to judge wisely. Versatile in a variety of fits from casual to work is what I was also referring to.
Speaking of versatile, here are links to a Japanese blog styling the women's version of the Ijevan (Bukara) in menswear. I had thought about this for an oversized look (I also like that it has pockets), but I don't believe I could pull it off as I'm not a stylish Asian dude...
Burgundy Bukara Unisex Styling
Dark Gray Bukara Unisex Styling
I was going to pick up the dark gray Bukara for Mrs. Tonio028 but she wasn't liking the gradiated colorway. Ah well.post #2814 of 79821/6/13 at 9:51pmpost #2815 of 79821/6/13 at 10:02pmpost #2816 of 79821/7/13 at 12:36ampost #2817 of 79821/7/13 at 12:41ampost #2818 of 79821/7/13 at 12:58ampost #2819 of 79821/7/13 at 4:36ampost #2820 of 79821/7/13 at 2:58pmOh man, just got my South Willard order. The pattern wool shirt is really nice. It might be slightly big but I think I'll end up keeping it. If I change my mind over the next couple days I'll throw out some messages to those who inquired.
As nice as that shirt is, the flannel might be on another level. The size 3 fits perfectly and it's very dreamy. I wish I got the moss one too!
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 21 seconds ago
- › Brexit 1 minute ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 1 minute ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 1 minute ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 3 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 3 minutes ago
- › East Sicily Tailors 4 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › #ForBrian : RIP @hbkshin / StyleForum's Help Needed To Aid The... 5 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding