Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FS: Julius, LeU, Raf, etc. to be updated soon Last post on 12/3/15 at 1:18pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Random fashion thoughts Last post on 5/17/15 at 12:13pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Jumpers : Margaret Howell x Loopwheeler + CP Company Last post on 7/26/16 at 2:16am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- John Elliott Washed Black Safari Hoodie Small Last post on 7/24/16 at 9:53am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- RRL Shawl Collar Western / Native American patterned sweater / sweatshirt Last post on 7/23/16 at 10:44am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. - Page 188post #2806 of 80551/5/13 at 7:55pmpost #2807 of 80551/5/13 at 8:01pmQuote:
If you're looking for white shirt variety, have you considered the Tuft Shirt from LaGarconne? I have it in a size IV and it's a nice change of pace (raglan sleeve, smoke MoP butttons) from your standard white shirt/oxford. Fits TTS though I noticed there's a bit more room in the pit and it's slightly longer than the average SS shirt, though not drastically different. The material is lovely.post #2808 of 80551/6/13 at 2:25pmHaven't posted here in a while so just a reminder that there are still some nice pieces available (and on sale) at Suspension Point .
Regarding the SS13 pictures from the Japanese store(s), they were taken at the showroom so the guy in the pictures is a buyer or similar and there is only one sample size. That helps explain the less than ideal fit on some of the pieces.
And as always with Schneider, there is a huge variety of styles, fabrics, and colors not yet seen.
Here are a couple teasers from the Spring-Summer 2013 showroom:post #2809 of 80551/6/13 at 3:06pmpost #2810 of 80551/6/13 at 3:33pm
Picked up the red/ blue Ijevan in 6 from South Willard. Have to echo the comments (Tonio, I think) of this being an underrated colorway...color is awesome and really versatile. Anyone else notice the interior shoulder/ side seams being kinda bulky and not laying flat? I think they'll settle down a bit after wearing, but I find myself always futzing with them.post #2811 of 80551/6/13 at 3:50pmpost #2812 of 80551/6/13 at 4:38pmpost #2813 of 80551/6/13 at 8:27pmQuote:
I think it can be paired with non-neutrals personally, but you obviously don't want to look like Christmas lights so you have to judge wisely. Versatile in a variety of fits from casual to work is what I was also referring to.
Speaking of versatile, here are links to a Japanese blog styling the women's version of the Ijevan (Bukara) in menswear. I had thought about this for an oversized look (I also like that it has pockets), but I don't believe I could pull it off as I'm not a stylish Asian dude...
Burgundy Bukara Unisex Styling
Dark Gray Bukara Unisex Styling
I was going to pick up the dark gray Bukara for Mrs. Tonio028 but she wasn't liking the gradiated colorway. Ah well.post #2814 of 80551/6/13 at 9:51pmpost #2815 of 80551/6/13 at 10:02pmpost #2816 of 80551/7/13 at 12:36ampost #2817 of 80551/7/13 at 12:41ampost #2818 of 80551/7/13 at 12:58ampost #2819 of 80551/7/13 at 4:36ampost #2820 of 80551/7/13 at 2:58pmOh man, just got my South Willard order. The pattern wool shirt is really nice. It might be slightly big but I think I'll end up keeping it. If I change my mind over the next couple days I'll throw out some messages to those who inquired.
As nice as that shirt is, the flannel might be on another level. The size 3 fits perfectly and it's very dreamy. I wish I got the moss one too!
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
- › Suitsupply NYC 3 minutes ago
- › Lets talk about COFFEE 7 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 8 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 8 minutes ago
- › ethan's Musing on the Near East 15 minutes ago
- › THE EUROPEAN THRIFT BUY /SELL / TRADE / WANT THREAD 16 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on the Sartorialist 18 minutes ago
- › Creepy Sartorial Images 20 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 21 minutes ago
- › Official Customs, Duties, and International Shipping Questions and... 26 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding