Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FS: Julius, LeU, Raf, etc. to be updated soon Last post on 12/3/15 at 1:18pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Random fashion thoughts Last post on 5/17/15 at 12:13pm in Streetwear and Denim
- CLASSIC SWEATERS & WINTER SHIRTS! Aran sweater, Brooks Bros. "Snowflake" sweater,... Last post on Today at 7:09 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Loro Piana Baby Cashmere V-Neck Sweater Sz 54 (Ita) Last post on Today at 6:26 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NWT Marni Color Block Cashmere Sweater sz IT48 / M Last post on 1/20/17 at 8:41pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. - Page 188post #2806 of 87021/5/13 at 7:55pmpost #2807 of 87021/5/13 at 8:01pmQuote:
If you're looking for white shirt variety, have you considered the Tuft Shirt from LaGarconne? I have it in a size IV and it's a nice change of pace (raglan sleeve, smoke MoP butttons) from your standard white shirt/oxford. Fits TTS though I noticed there's a bit more room in the pit and it's slightly longer than the average SS shirt, though not drastically different. The material is lovely.post #2808 of 87021/6/13 at 2:25pmHaven't posted here in a while so just a reminder that there are still some nice pieces available (and on sale) at Suspension Point .
Regarding the SS13 pictures from the Japanese store(s), they were taken at the showroom so the guy in the pictures is a buyer or similar and there is only one sample size. That helps explain the less than ideal fit on some of the pieces.
And as always with Schneider, there is a huge variety of styles, fabrics, and colors not yet seen.
Here are a couple teasers from the Spring-Summer 2013 showroom:post #2809 of 87021/6/13 at 3:06pmpost #2810 of 87021/6/13 at 3:33pm
Picked up the red/ blue Ijevan in 6 from South Willard. Have to echo the comments (Tonio, I think) of this being an underrated colorway...color is awesome and really versatile. Anyone else notice the interior shoulder/ side seams being kinda bulky and not laying flat? I think they'll settle down a bit after wearing, but I find myself always futzing with them.post #2811 of 87021/6/13 at 3:50pmpost #2812 of 87021/6/13 at 4:38pmpost #2813 of 87021/6/13 at 8:27pmQuote:
I think it can be paired with non-neutrals personally, but you obviously don't want to look like Christmas lights so you have to judge wisely. Versatile in a variety of fits from casual to work is what I was also referring to.
Speaking of versatile, here are links to a Japanese blog styling the women's version of the Ijevan (Bukara) in menswear. I had thought about this for an oversized look (I also like that it has pockets), but I don't believe I could pull it off as I'm not a stylish Asian dude...
Burgundy Bukara Unisex Styling
Dark Gray Bukara Unisex Styling
I was going to pick up the dark gray Bukara for Mrs. Tonio028 but she wasn't liking the gradiated colorway. Ah well.post #2814 of 87021/6/13 at 9:51pmpost #2815 of 87021/6/13 at 10:02pmpost #2816 of 87021/7/13 at 12:36ampost #2817 of 87021/7/13 at 12:41ampost #2818 of 87021/7/13 at 12:58ampost #2819 of 87021/7/13 at 4:36ampost #2820 of 87021/7/13 at 2:58pmOh man, just got my South Willard order. The pattern wool shirt is really nice. It might be slightly big but I think I'll end up keeping it. If I change my mind over the next couple days I'll throw out some messages to those who inquired.
As nice as that shirt is, the flannel might be on another level. The size 3 fits perfectly and it's very dreamy. I wish I got the moss one too!
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 9 seconds ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 1 minute ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 2 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 6 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 16 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 20 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 34 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 39 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...