or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. - Page 182

post #2716 of 4823
I ordered that ijevan in a sz 5. I know it will probably be a little big, but I'm willing to take that chance. Total came out to be $210 after tax and shipping which is a steal.

Also, SW sent me a message and partial refund regarding the patterned shirt in sz 4. I think Regg beat me to it. So it looks like they aren't cancelling orders, like last time.
post #2717 of 4823
Just picked up the wool shirt and sized up to a 6. Hope it fits. If that ijevan doesnt fit you I would be happy to take it off your hands biggrin.gif
Edited by le_goon - 12/26/12 at 5:43pm
post #2718 of 4823
Quote:
Originally Posted by dotcomzzz View Post

stupid ridiculous cheap ijevan if you're big you should kop
http://www.southwillard.com/collections/books/stephan-schneider/red-ijevan-knit-cardigan

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #2719 of 4823
I can't do small collars anymore, hoping next season have bigger collars and non square hems though I'd still cop some of those if my size was available.
post #2720 of 4823
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipractice View Post

I ordered that ijevan in a sz 5. I know it will probably be a little big, but I'm willing to take that chance. Total came out to be $210 after tax and shipping which is a steal.
Also, SW sent me a message and partial refund regarding the patterned shirt in sz 4. I think Regg beat me to it. So it looks like they aren't cancelling orders, like last time.

The red and blue one?

If so and it doesn't fit you, I will take it.
post #2721 of 4823
Nah, it was the red only version. The red/blue was already OOS when i checked.
post #2722 of 4823
Kopped the double check shirt icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #2723 of 4823
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipractice View Post

Nah, it was the red only version. The red/blue was already OOS when i checked.

I meant to buy it last night and didn't realize I never completed the paypal part. Ah well. If anyone here bought it and decides they don't want it, let me know.
post #2724 of 4823
Schneider has always done straight hems...
post #2725 of 4823
copped sinbad sup g tran/shah
post #2726 of 4823
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

will post pic of sinbad/turk combo soontm
post #2727 of 4823
i am eying this armenian jacket and am wondering if anyone has fit pics?


also does wrong weather take returns on schneider sale items?
Edited by sinnedk - 12/28/12 at 11:27pm
post #2728 of 4823
yo what color did your turk end up being? wanna see fit pics
post #2729 of 4823
let's see the olive.
post #2730 of 4823
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post

i am eying this armenian jacket and am wondering if anyone has fit pics? Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
also does wrong weather take returns on schneider sale items?

Read their policy page, but they've always taken my stuff back but you have to send it within 5 days of receiving.

I just picked up the ethnic grey trousers.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.