Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FS: CDGS, Lad, Julius, LeU, DBSS, SS, ZB, Raf, etc. upd 12.29.2014 Last post on 12/3/15 at 1:18pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Random fashion thoughts Last post on 5/17/15 at 12:13pm in Streetwear and Denim
- BROOKS BROTHERS Black Fleece Vest BB0 & BB2 Last post on Yesterday at 6:44 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Rugby RL Fisherman Knit Mock-Neck Sweater Size M Last post on Yesterday at 2:06 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Rugby RL Button-Mock Fisherman Knit Sweater Size M Last post on Yesterday at 2:05 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. - Page 168
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2507 of 775312/6/12 at 3:27pmpost #2508 of 775312/6/12 at 3:33pmpost #2509 of 775312/6/12 at 3:34pmpost #2510 of 775312/6/12 at 3:39pmQuote:
I'd normally agree I just almost feel like this sweater is designed for that. It doesn't "bulge" out like most sweaters do when you fold the hem under.Quote:
I'm not a model so it doesn't really look good. Might work on a really skinny guy. To get the look he's got going on I think I'd actually have to size up one? Or lose 50 pounds. Either way not gonna try.
Yeah I'm 6 feet with like a 29 or 30" inseam and it almost covers the fly of my (sagged) jeans.post #2511 of 775312/6/12 at 6:39pmpost #2512 of 775312/6/12 at 6:48pmpost #2513 of 775312/6/12 at 6:52pmQuote:
Yeah, the button down fit in King's picture doesn't really look right, I'd like to see some alternatives. And the sleeves look good in those garconne pics but I'm sure that look lots of finessing and it would be impossible to keep them like that while actually, ya know, moving.post #2514 of 775312/6/12 at 7:24pmpost #2515 of 775312/6/12 at 7:28pmpost #2516 of 775312/6/12 at 8:04pmpost #2517 of 775312/6/12 at 9:26pmpost #2518 of 775312/7/12 at 4:57pmpost #2519 of 775312/7/12 at 5:21pmThanks for the headup. I was thinking of getting these trousers
But don't know if they are worth it? I heard people say just to stick with Stephan Schneider knits as that is what he does bestpost #2520 of 775312/7/12 at 5:59pm
- Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 4 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 10 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 14 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 14 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 16 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 19 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 21 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 21 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...