Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FS: CDGS, Lad, Julius, LeU, DBSS, SS, ZB, Raf, etc. upd 12.29.2014 Last post on 12/3/15 at 1:18pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Random fashion thoughts Last post on 5/17/15 at 12:13pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Comme des Garcons Homme Deep Green Sweater, Size M Last post on Today at 1:48 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- FOR SALE: JOHN ELLIOTT + CO HOODED VILLAIN BLACK JUMPER HOODIE Last post on Today at 11:55 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Patrik Ervell Cotton Technical Knit Cardigan Navy XS Last post on Today at 2:46 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. - Page 167post #2491 of 776611/29/12 at 11:22am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2492 of 776611/29/12 at 12:06pmpost #2493 of 776611/30/12 at 1:12ampost #2494 of 776612/2/12 at 10:57pmpost #2495 of 776612/3/12 at 10:18ampost #2496 of 776612/3/12 at 7:04pmpost #2497 of 776612/4/12 at 9:58ampost #2498 of 776612/4/12 at 10:11amQuote:
Ummm... You know that it's around 30 inches long, right? Arms are long too, 34" from neck.
Chest is 22 and shoulders 18, iirc.
Check aurevoir for exact measurements. They recommend sizing down.post #2499 of 776612/4/12 at 10:24ampost #2500 of 776612/4/12 at 11:20ampost #2501 of 776612/4/12 at 11:21ampost #2502 of 776612/4/12 at 7:17pmpost #2503 of 776612/4/12 at 10:53pmpost #2504 of 776612/5/12 at 5:36pm
We have a few SS pieces that we just put on sale . Sizes and quantities are a bit limited but some good styles are available. Both trouser options are really great (I live in the Ethnic Trousers). If anyone has a question send me a PM or email directly at email@example.com
Saagerpost #2505 of 776612/6/12 at 3:13pm
So, DO NOT size down in this (I'm a US40 and this is a V). I'm like 80% sure that the hem and cuffs are meant to be flipped under, since it doesn't look at all bulky that way, and otherwise this sweater is cut for slenderman. Also, the neck only really looks good with a collared shirt under, so if you were intending to wear it without I'd skip this. Not positive I'm keeping but figured I'd post a review.
- Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Help ID the maker of this beautiful bespoke shoe? 6 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 10 minutes ago
- › How do I tell which Zegna Tux I bought? 14 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 18 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli Tipo 48S/38S!!! Blue plaid!!!! 18 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 29 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 29 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...