Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FS: CDGS, Lad, Julius, LeU, DBSS, SS, ZB, Raf, etc. upd 12.29.2014 Last post on 12/3/15 at 1:18pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Random fashion thoughts Last post on 5/17/15 at 12:13pm in Streetwear and Denim
- S.N.S. Herning Stark in Blue Gene Last post on Today at 1:23 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NWT Inis Meain Linen Fisherman Sweater - White, XL Last post on Yesterday at 12:59 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- `as Last post on Yesterday at 11:04 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. - Page 167post #2491 of 778411/29/12 at 11:22am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2492 of 778411/29/12 at 12:06pmpost #2493 of 778411/30/12 at 1:12ampost #2494 of 778412/2/12 at 10:57pmpost #2495 of 778412/3/12 at 10:18ampost #2496 of 778412/3/12 at 7:04pmpost #2497 of 778412/4/12 at 9:58ampost #2498 of 778412/4/12 at 10:11amQuote:
Ummm... You know that it's around 30 inches long, right? Arms are long too, 34" from neck.
Chest is 22 and shoulders 18, iirc.
Check aurevoir for exact measurements. They recommend sizing down.post #2499 of 778412/4/12 at 10:24ampost #2500 of 778412/4/12 at 11:20ampost #2501 of 778412/4/12 at 11:21ampost #2502 of 778412/4/12 at 7:17pmpost #2503 of 778412/4/12 at 10:53pmpost #2504 of 778412/5/12 at 5:36pm
We have a few SS pieces that we just put on sale . Sizes and quantities are a bit limited but some good styles are available. Both trouser options are really great (I live in the Ethnic Trousers). If anyone has a question send me a PM or email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Saagerpost #2505 of 778412/6/12 at 3:13pm
So, DO NOT size down in this (I'm a US40 and this is a V). I'm like 80% sure that the hem and cuffs are meant to be flipped under, since it doesn't look at all bulky that way, and otherwise this sweater is cut for slenderman. Also, the neck only really looks good with a collared shirt under, so if you were intending to wear it without I'd skip this. Not positive I'm keeping but figured I'd post a review.
- Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 26 seconds ago
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 2 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 3 minutes ago
- › Ordering custom Vibergs 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Ralph Lauren Sale? 3 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...