or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. - Page 164

post #2446 of 4946
Good stuff on there but the english link doesn't work.
post #2447 of 4946
I had to try a few times but got it to work, I think it just Google translates the page so it an take a little for it to update
post #2448 of 4946
What's sizing like on the Ijevan? If I'm normally a 46/S, should I go with a size 3 or 4?
post #2449 of 4946

I would get a 3 if you want a slim fit, 4 if you want an oversized fit with dropped shoulders.

post #2450 of 4946
Anyone looking to trade the grey Kilim shirt? I need a 5 and have a 4

This shirt runs pretty slim frown.gif
post #2451 of 4946

I'm having trouble figuring out how to size the ijevan.  I'm mainly concerned about length.  I'm 5'10, is a V too big?

post #2452 of 4946
Quote:
Originally Posted by smashwindow View Post

I would get a 3 if you want a slim fit, 4 if you want an oversized fit with dropped shoulders.

Dunno about that; the Ijevan fits pretty TTS. I'm a 48 and I took a 5. If he's normally a 46, a 4 would probably be a relatively slim fit on him and a 5 would be oversized.
post #2453 of 4946

I took a V and I'm a 42, nothing pulls, I wanted it to fit snug like in Suspension Points fits, not like in La Garconnes fits.

post #2454 of 4946
this was pretty sweet
http://page4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d137366633#enlargeimg

a bit expensive for cotton though
post #2455 of 4946
Quote:
Originally Posted by smashwindow View Post

I took a V and I'm a 42, nothing pulls, I wanted it to fit snug like in Suspension Points fits, not like in La Garconnes fits.

This is pretty accurate. I'm a 42 and have one in 5 and one in 6. The 6 is slouchy and the 5 is nice and slim but no pulling.
post #2456 of 4946
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severisth View Post

Going to be putting my Stephan Schneider Double Alpaca Jacket in Anthracite, Size IV up for sale at some point; feel free to PM me if interested.
/shamelessplug

keep that. sell the loop cardigan.
post #2457 of 4946
Is the Astor scarf being stocked by Au Revoir & SP different from the one stocked by La Garconne and WW? The latter look dark gray, the former look almost black. Could just be lighting though I guess



vs

post #2458 of 4946
just because you say shameless plug doesn't make it okay.
post #2459 of 4946
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothersport View Post

just because you say shameless plug doesn't make it okay.

If it's not an affiliates thread who cares? I don't check the b/s board often so I don't mind seeing that sort of stuff in this thread as long as it's only one post.
post #2460 of 4946
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1969 View Post

If it's not an affiliates thread who cares? I don't check the b/s board often so I don't mind seeing that sort of stuff in this thread as long as it's only one post.

And if everybody in B/S who has some SS stuff up were to do a shameless plug here? Just because it's one post doesn't make it ok.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.